My first computer

Nancy

I remember my first PC: 

Intel 80486 DX2 66Mhz, Trident VGA 9000 (sounds very cool in 94') with 512KB lol! memory, WD 400 mb, 14 inch Daewoo Monitor (colour:)), AT&T 14,400 bit/s modem and one super heavyweight mouse ;))) 

and don't forget

96e1b2ba601e.jpg

IBM PC (model 5150) 250px-Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F077869-00

IBM Personal Computer model 5150 with IBM CGAmonitor (model number 5153), IBM PC keyboard, IBM 5152 printer and paper stand.
Type Personal computer Release date August 12, 1981; 32 years ago Discontinued April 2, 1987 Operating system IBM BASIC / PC DOS 1.0

CP/M-86

UCSD p-System CPU Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz Memory 16 kB ~ 256 kB Sound 1-channel PWM

Yep This is what my first PC looked like 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember my first computer. It wasn't as old as some of these though. Think it was some AMD single core with like 512MB of ram. It could barely run anything though. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Mine was a Tandy TRS-80.  I thought I was the coolest kid on the block when my dad brought home a 16k upgrade kit that was twice the size of the computer and had its own power supply.

• Like 1