NQ3 Adre!

^SaTorI

D.X. is right .... the point is to have different servers to suit the needs of everybody. 2 without adren and 1 with adren sounds reasonable to me.

Gengis

everyone is missing the point we have 2 nq servers without adren and 1 with witch makes it unique why change it so why would we want 3 the same.what about the 30 other regulars that like to use it the hell with them???? think about it.

K, I agree with having different servers with different settings. No problem with that, that's the reason you don't see me at nq3: I hate adre :P.

That being said, let me add a nuance to this statement.

NQ1 is  running NQ 1.2.3 (I think, an older version for sure, doubting which one atm) and NQ2 isn't populated (I know chicken and egg story there*)

So if you want to play NQ 1.2.9 you don't really have a choice than NQ3, at least if you aren't willing to populate a server and be honest most aren't.

*I regulary visit nq2 and there are indeed regulars, maybe 10 and NEVER at the same time online, been that for ages now ^^. Saw like a peak of 6 players online, something like that. Hell, I play on nq2 because of the low pop.

That being said I would like adre disabled, but I honestly don't care :P If it's not disabled you won't see me there simple as that :P

Edited by DrJoske

I understand that we have a server with adrenaline is a reasonable idea, the question is, you know how frustrating it is to confront players with adrenaline all the time? when I say all the time is literal...ALL THE TIME!!!

100% agree for disable adre.

To satisfy all, is it possible to reduce adre use, like once / spawn ?

:agree ultimately regulate the use of arenalina to be moderate, prudent use  or what happens, fear of losing the advantage? 

• Like 1

I understand that we have a server with adrenaline is a reasonable idea, the question is, you know how frustrating it is to confront players with adrenaline all the time? when I say all the time is literal...ALL THE TIME!!!

:agree ultimately regulate the use of arenalina to be moderate, prudent use  or what happens, fear of losing the advantage? 

ok there we go thank you for hitting the nail on the head:you say(   the question is, you know how frustrating it is to confront players with adrenaline all the time? when I say all the time is literal...ALL THE TIME!!!) so what your saying pretty much everyone uses it and you run into them all the time ,SO with that being said people obviously like it if there all using it and thats why there playing there so why change it,if it aint broke dont fix it the server is busy why mess with it

and 1 more thought on this is we have a serve nq2 thats not very populated and dose not have adren why not do something good for the clan by asking all the folks that don't like adren to join you on nq2  and try populate it and get it busy again instead of messing with a server that has traffic and runs fine.

this post has been up for 2 days and only 7 people say get rid of it .generaly there are 18 to 25 people on the server at any given time dosent seem like alot dont like it just saying

K, I agree with having different servers with different settings. No problem with that, that's the reason you don't see me at nq3: I hate adre :P.

That being said, let me add a nuance to this statement.

NQ1 is  running NQ 1.2.3 (I think, an older version for sure, doubting which one atm) and NQ2 isn't populated (I know chicken and egg story there*)

So if you want to play NQ 1.2.9 you don't really have a choice than NQ3, at least if you aren't willing to populate a server and be honest most aren't.

*I regulary visit nq2 and there are indeed regulars, maybe 10 and NEVER at the same time online, been that for ages now ^^. Saw like a peak of 6 players online, something like that. Hell, I play on nq2 because of the low pop.

That being said I would like adre disabled, but I honestly don't care :P If it's not disabled you won't see me there simple as that :P

well maybe we can switch nq2 to 1.2.9 with out the adren see what dd says

Not a big fan of adren and that is one of the reasons i play on NQ2.

The argument about having different settings on different servers is a logical one.

So with that... you are all most welcome on NQ2 :)

• Like 2

This is a section where you can openly discuss any topic, and where everyone is free to give their opinion but without entering into arguments about what you should do if you do not agree with what someone has said.

Let's see, I guess that our founders have read your opinions on the use or not of adren in NQ3 and will take note of it. As some have pointed out,  we have 3 nq servers, each with different settings so you can choose the one you like at any given time.

For now, do not think the adrenaline is going to be disabled in NQ3 server, when this server was transformed from nitmod to nq mod took some adjustments are those currently working, and working well.

• Like 1

• Administrators

NQ 2 - No adren

NQ 3 - With adren.

Settings remain same. if someone likes no adren then they can populate NQ 2 server. 

• Like 1

Satori didnt start  this topic to "attack" adrenaline users. Satori  and a lot of nq3 regulars (including me) talked about this a long time ago already. The meaning of this post was just to see how many of the players would see adren disappear , and if it even was possible to do it with these server settings. Thats all.  I think some adrenaline users see this post as an attack on there playing style. This never was the intention of this post and no1 should be taking it personally. Well now its clear that the adren isnt going to be disabled on nq3 ,well thats what we wanted to know.  No hard feeling from antiadren and adrenlovers towards eachother :lol . So lets "kill" eachother ingame

instead of a vocabular topic fight :rolleyes:

btw thx Satori for starting this topic.

grtz ExC

• Like 4

i dont think players will stop playing cause adre is off, the game is not over whit out adre, you say a lot of people use it, well like i said the game is not over....i think people come to the server to play and have some fun, also the F|A servers r the best in its kind they will not find other server whit this population of player on. im also i agree whit ecoban maybe they should moderate the adre like 1 or 2...:P

Edited by *N00B

i dont think players will stop playing cause adre is off, the game is not over whit out adre, you say a lot of people use it, well like i said the game is not over....i think people come to the server to play and have some fun, also the F|A servers r the best in its kind they will not find other server whit this population of player on. im also i agree whit ecoban maybe they should moderate the adre like 1 or 2... :P

NQ 2 - No adren

NQ 3 - With adren.

Settings remain same. if someone likes no adren then they can populate NQ 2 server.