Possible Pyramids in the Arctic

b0rR*4cHo

If that is authentic, the preserved body would be great (including body internals) and more than what they found in Egypt and other places..if there's any.

If that is real it would be one of the most amazing discoveries of our time!

For sure.

Thx for sharing borr ;)

i went searching for it on the net..and i find this >>>  http://whynotnews.eu/?p=1551

they already have a base right next to it..since 2004..^^

wierd

• Like 1

depends on what the environment was like back then.  Forensic scientist have already proved that the sphinx is over 10,000 years old and has water erosion which would indicate that it once was a tropical jungle with heavy rains.  Now it's a desert.

There was a reason why the nazi's were so desperate to fund expeditions to Antarctica.  It would also make sense for it to not be in the news because that would mean re-writing history and we are way too lazy to that.

• Like 1

Just the title itself is ruining the credibility of the article. The website itself doesn't look credible at all. That would be a fairly nice discovery by iteslf if proven true, no need to mix in Atlantis and mythology stuff to make it even more spectacular.

depends on what the environment was like back then.  Forensic scientist have already proved that the sphinx is over 10,000 years old and has water erosion which would indicate that it once was a tropical jungle with heavy rains.  Now it's a desert.

There was a reason why the nazi's were so desperate to fund expeditions to Antarctica.  It would also make sense for it to not be in the news because that would mean re-writing history and we are way too lazy to that.

Recently I have come across the opinion that mankind would be too lazy (or afraid) to rewrite it's history even if we would come across solid (incontrovertible) evidence that would expand/change our history. I'm not sure where is that idea coming from? Since when we are afraid of changing our history, especially on a neutral area like this? I'd still like to believe despite all the bias and self-serving there would be a decent number of scientists and historians hell-bent on getting the truth out.

• Administrators

We know how the environment was back then, and Spinx is barely 5000 yrs old. Nazi's funded expeditions to Antarctica however Germany funded expeditions from the late 19th century, Antarctica is on the opposite side of the globe from Arctic please check your post title. If you have any more myths you need debunked let me know.

• Like 1

You seemed to have gone straight to the link without reading "could be fake but would be awesome if real."

Yes I know the article looses integrity by mentioning mythology.

I never get to see on the news such an amazing discovery this could be if it turned out to be true. All that I get to see on the news every day is bombings, public mass shootings, and crooked politicians.

If this were to be true it would be the discovery of my generation. My parents got to see the first man walk on the moon. When do people my age get to experience something so radical without it being a tragedy.

@saizou

They are hell bent on re-writing history. Imagine how hard it would be to do that though. First you need a theory based on evidence to convince your peers that what we thought we knew is not necessarily correct.

Look at the argument over the sphinx:

2 different theories by geologist that would date it as old as 10,000BC

For one of those theories to become accepted it would have to debunk and disprove mainstream.

We used to believe that the earth was flat and that the universe revolved around us.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like some desparate jounalist scavanged through as many photos of the arctic as he could, and then picked out images that contained roughly pyramid-like structutures. He then released them to thr public under the label that they were all from the same expedition and made up a bullshit story to go along with them in order to frame his bullshit as being more in-line with popular annunaki conspiracies.

That site doesn't look particularly trusr worthy either.

• Leader

It looks like anybody can publish on Scienceray.com.  To publish on the site you have to sign up with Triond.com, which claims:

"Triond is like blogging, only awesome.

Your writing gets published on existing websites with a wide audience.
You get read, get paid and make friends!"

Triond says they share 50% of the revenues generated with you.  I suppose this is ad-revenue.

My favorite article on ScienceRay, so far, is information on how to save on your electric bills by using power from your phone line.  They say you can power lights up to 110 volts, you can charge your batteries at night, you can be the only house on your block with power during outages and that they have a trick to double your amperage. 

This ScienceRay article is actually an advertisement for phone4energy.com, which will sell you books on this and other topics.  When I searched for reviews of the phone4 site and products, the reviewing sites all had the same wording as the site itself, which probably means that the phone4 sellers wrote the reviews.

It is fun to contemplate such scams! 

If you've ever worked on your own phone lines and had a little short, you will know how little power the phone lines provide.  A short might make a little spark and the current through your finger might make you "YIP" in surprise, but consider:  why does your DSL modem require external power?  Why does any phone with more than the most basic features need a power plug-in?

BTW, their method of "doubling your amperage" involves using the other phone lines that you have coming into your house.

Back On Topic:  Science TV has told me that the Sahara was lush and green some 10s of thousands of years ago, but the air-flow patterns changed and the Sahara cooled down.  Yes, cooled down.  A desert is caused by lack of water, not heat.  The Antarctic is a desert because it has little precipitation. 

When the river of air no longer brought moisture to the Sahara, it dried up.  The people living there moved, many of them north to what became Egypt and Mesopotamia. 

I wonder if the supposed signs of water run-off on the Pyramids are actually tool- and drag-marks left by the people who stripped the gleaming white limestone facade from their exteriors thousands of years later.  Those people needed building materials for their own constructions, much like the Romans who partially dismantled the Colliseum after the Empire had fallen.

@ Jaie: are you really sure you want me to join you on TS?