Boston Marathon hit by explosions

SjaaKTreKHaaK

Yeah realy sad..who ever it was that did this its not fair,only athelets,theyr familys and suporters..

Now they are Speaking at least here in belgium that the explosives have the signature of the "Free mans" and yesterday it made 20 years of a massacre,idk the story,idk if its true but its a act terrorist with no reasons..no big targets there,just inocent ppl.

My condolence for all the familys and friends.

This is very sad. It's just awful that there are people like this terrorist(s) living on this planet. Innocent people died, doesn't matter if they're young or old, what their nationality or religion is. They're all humans, and they should all be treated with respect in every situation. 

My condolence to all the families, friends or relatives of the people that got affected in this horrible incident. 

• Like 1

A terrible news. I am a runner, i have heard about the boston marathon since a couple of years ago. They say is famous. But since yesterday, it will be remember with some kind of nostalgic and scare at the same time.

My condolences to everyone who suffer for their families/friends.

563779_392529564187804_785697054_n.png

agreed alex but the problem is not talking about the boston hit..the problem is that they should talk about both the same way..ofc for Americans its the most important incident cuz it was on theyr contry but for us europeans for example i didnt even eard about that one in the middle east..

Sad but the Media is buyed we already  know that..

the same it passes in the Gaza strip that when they send a rocket to israel and hurt 3 ppl it make 1st pages but when israel bomb palestina and kill and destroy many houses and ppl...no one ear about...

• Like 2

The media is our news, and the media does whatever they want so you can't blame us for being too caught up on our own country's events.

This and North Korea are covering up almost all the news articles.

My heart broke for the parents that have lost a child, The person that has lost their partner, A child loosing their parent. Sadly the innocents are always the targets. Who knows why or who planted these bombs and set them off. So much conflicting informtion still floating around. I hope the people are brought to justice for what they have done.

The media is our news, and the media does whatever they want so you can't blame us for being too caught up on our own country's events.

This and North Korea are covering up almost all the news articles

it was exactly what i sayd..i was talking about the European News :)

ofc in America only talk about that cuz it was there in the country..np with that...

The two explosions came seconds apart close to the finishing line of the Boston Marathon. The first device went off at about 14:50 local time (18:50 GMT), on the north side of Boylston Street, about two hours after the first runners crossed the line. Seconds later, there was another explosion, about 170 metres further back down the street from the first blast.

boston_blast_map976.jpg

563779_392529564187804_785697054_n.png

This, and I have to further explain the point I am about to make. First of all it is incredibly sad what happened in Boston, no doubt about it. But people don't seem to realize that bombings like this are daily business in countries such as Iraq, Syria or Palestine. Where are the prayers for those innocent peoples? When do we mourn their lives? We are drone bombing innocent people on a daily basis. We (as in America and its allies involved in the war) have killed over 1,700,000 innocent Iraqis and 10,000's innocent Afghan civilians.

And now our "leaders" are shoving another war with Iran down our throat. When does the mayhem stop and when do people start waking up to the crimes commited by US? It's so sad how people only seem to care about Americans or Europeans dying. We're not the only people on this planet.

• Like 2

to compare this to other suffering in the world is misguided, imo. pain is pain, on whatever level it exists. how the american media interprets localized suffering is another issue, because not every american supports what the media presents. yes, this is indeed a topic more prevalent (in the states) than attacks in Iraq or many other countries, but i do my best to remind myself that every person suffers in some way... and whether it is 1, 100, 1000, or X, they deserve recognition and support. as example... imagine reading a headline where 10 people were killed in Detroit. then two hours later hearing one was your Father or Mother. of course then it becomes much more painful. it's our perception of the pain, not the pain (or the event) itself that needs to be equalized.

i talk to many people (some who happen to be americans) and most of them are painfully aware of poverty, war and disease all across the world. contrarily, there are plenty of apathetic and ignorant people outside of us borders that are completely oblivious. to me, it comes down to a lack of knowledge. the more i learn, the more i start to slowly understand my world. instead of creating discord by arguing. i do my best to use what i know for the advantage of others.

we forget we're all swimming in the same soup. there are countless people across history that have suffered and been forgotten. instead of quantifying another individual's pain, i do my best to send them what i can, and appreciate my safety, and the safety of my loved ones.

Edited by stoney baloney