Boston Marathon hit by explosions

SjaaKTreKHaaK

Praise JAH, we got them. The older brother is dead, and the younger is in custody now. The first step in the healing and reconciliation has now begun.

I haven't been following all the details lately, but who were the perpetrators?

Two brothers from Russia. One is 19 years old, the other was 26 years old. The older brother was killed.

Any known affiliation with terrorist groups or they just had their own agenda?

They don't think there was an outside organisation b/c no one took credit for it. Normally they would take credit for it.

Not sure if the brothers had someone to help them or not.

And I don't think a motive came out yet.

They do have a history in Chechnia (excuse poor spelling/a guess). The older brother ia a recent convert to Islam. Beyond that, there is no details or explaination why they chose to do this thing. We are told that they were both nice , smart college kids in the past. Nioone knows what changed to radicalize them to the point they would bomb inncoent civilians to make a point.

I live about 45 minutes west of Boston and man I gotta tell you. I was just watching some wackjob's video on his conspiracy theories about the bombing and it made me sick. I can't believe that there are people like him out there. His "evidence" was completely wrong. You could see that tons of video comments had been removed, the only comments that remained were the one's that agreed with him (real objective journalism there).

I knew I could post this and find some sane discussion as I have met a lot of level headed normal people in this clan.

My work complex is in the same area where they stationed the command center in the mall parking lot. By far the strangest phone call I have ever received from work came on Friday at 5:30 a.m. when they told us not to go in because the area around work was on lockdown as they hunted the suspects.