COD4 Screenshots from Fearless Assassins COD4 Gaming Servers

daredevil

So I started another Profile, and am now working up, was having the two best games of my life, when all 5 of my family members got on their computers....... Sigh.

ScreenShot2013-01-18at202533_zps5e140f59.png

Wow... what happend to your ping there mate? And nice score!

My best streak. A total hose down on a spawn with m16 and Bandolier.

ScreenShot2013-01-15at220458_zpsc11031e7.png

Nice Job!

Every time I get a real high kill streak I manage to somehow kill myself either with a grenade or AS :cry

Nice Job!

Every time I get a real high kill streak I manage to somehow kill myself either with a grenade or AS :cry

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!! I always kill my best streaks or back of their spawn runs with my own AS. ;D

Wow... what happend to your ping there mate? And nice score!

It is sad isn't it, :( It used to be in the 30s then 50s then 60s, now it is hitting 80 all the time. ::Sob:: Oh well. I am getting better so it doesn't matter.

It is sad isn't it, :( It used to be in the 30s then 50s then 60s, now it is hitting 80 all the time. ::Sob:: Oh well. I am getting better so it doesn't matter.

Well better than me, never gettinh beneath 100 :D

My best KDR... 10-1.

Not good enough to win a KDR of the month, but I was proud.

Also earlier today I got an 87-36 but I didn't get an SS...my bind likes to not work some of the time :(

I was proud of it...it was a good day for me...I'm usually pretty terrible.

post-10155-0-05581300-1359012287_thumb.png

I didn't know there was a KDR of the month contest. So that leaves me unofficially with 39-2 on Ambush. Is there a certain way to submit screen shots? Or can I just use my Mac's built-in screen shot feature?

Should be able to attach a file (or this case a picture) by using full editor. You have to get over 50 kills for the ss to count and it has to be on a =F|A= server. Good luck though.