News Happy Independence Day 4th July

daredevil

• Administrators

Fearless Assassins community gamers would like to wish all our members and visitors from the US a very Happy Independence Day, I hope you enjoy the 4th July celebrations.

Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the national day of the United States

http://en.wikipedia....(United_States)

• Like 2

happy 4th everyone!! we cant use fireworks here this year due to extreme hot weather and no rain so everything is to combustible. sooo make sure you blow up some things for me since i cant this year!!

Fireworks! BOOM! :D I will post a picture of my seat at the baseball game tonight, a little bit later :P

I remember July 4 1976. This was the Bicentennial and I was in New Orleans watching the biggest fireworks display i had seen. Parades,block parties,and even speeches by local politicians were the norm during the week leading to it. I was born in a Country where violence was the norm and political freedom did not exist. I'm grateful to be in a country where as crazy as it can be sometimes it still beats what a saw as a child. The US is foremost in my mind but I'm also thinking of other places in this world like Canada , Australia , and European countries ( among others) where people enjoy freedom and the very important "pursuit of happiness" so dear to us all. Happy Foutth of July everyone!

here is today independence day on tv from will smith lol but anyway happy independence day there in us :D

Edited by DFighter

Cant wait for tonight! Ribs, chicken, applie pie, ice cream, watermelon, homemade potato salad and booze. All made by me (except the booze). And then the pyrotechnic freak in me while light the neigborhood ablaze with fireworks! Woohoo!!

• Like 2

Happy independence day to all whom it affects :) I hope you have a great day! I just had a beer so I'll raise that bottle for you guys ^_^

Oh Yeeeeeaaaahhhh! Happy 4th to all my compatriots!! Let freedom ring! May we all have a happy, safe, and sane (within moderate limits) holiday! May your beers, brauts, burgers, and buddies go down smooth, and may we all remember the hard work that is required to keep our nation a home for the tired, the hungry, the free,and the brave! May Jah bless America! Haleluia!

Edited by soulJAHmon