Covert ops at jay #2

Husa

I really dont care about amount of ppl with fg42's it just speaks volumes about people that use them on regular basis to uni whore, I love the ones that camp behind a medic and try to steal unis from everyone's kill. LOL that fire&esco guy was the worse, he would just stand around me and try to take uni's i would drop a nade before he could take the uni, lol after i did it a few times he didn't follow me anymore, suggest you guys try it, its a lot of fun watching them get frustrated

Hehe, .GoD|DTEC7 did nice video example of that some time ago. :P

I think you all remember that Ak3my, and what he did most of time. :rolleyes:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, .GoD|DTEC7 did nice video example of that some time ago. :P

I think you all remember that Ak3my, and what he did most of time. :rolleyes:

I'm second most known person in the video!:D

complaining about fg42s and suggesting covert limits to 5? Lol how about limiting medic to 5? That would like drive people insane because many can't learn to survive without precious med packs =). I don't think limiting classes is a good idea for a fun server, but maybe change the accuracy of guns? fg42s and thompsons/mp40's are extremely accurate compared to normal ET. In normal you would have to be right in their face to get a fg42 kill without sniping =p.

complaining about fg42s and suggesting covert limits to 5? Lol how about limiting medic to 5? That would like drive people insane because many can't learn to survive without precious med packs =). I don't think limiting classes is a good idea for a fun server, but maybe change the accuracy of guns? fg42s and thompsons/mp40's are extremely accurate compared to normal ET. In normal you would have to be right in their face to get a fg42 kill without sniping =p.

There's so much fg42-users on FA 2, that some players dont play there because of that. (Including me, maybe some random maps at night when all whores are gone)Seriously each second foe who comes to fight on daytime is covert ops with fg42. That seriously pisses me off, not so much like teamstacking thought. Limiting medic would be disaster, because its most used class for sure, and favourite of many players, like mine. Even having fun is most important thing, we dont want to have empty server, or do we?

I dont know is that even possible to chance accuracy of the guns? Probably not, because there's already been set how much each weapon does damage.

Would be wunderbar even to try that limit, like couple weeks, and final decision after that.

There's so much fg42-users on FA 2, that some players dont play there because of that. (Including me, maybe some random maps at night when all whores are gone)Seriously each second foe who comes to fight on daytime is covert ops with fg42. That seriously pisses me off, not so much like teamstacking thought. Limiting medic would be disaster, because its most used class for sure, and favourite of many players, like mine. Even having fun is most important thing, we dont want to have empty server, or do we?

I dont know is that even possible to chance accuracy of the guns? Probably not, because there's already been set how much each weapon does damage.

Would be wunderbar even to try that limit, like couple weeks, and final decision after that.

I think it's possible to lower accuracy of FG 42.

fg is so inaccurate, trust me. from faraway, you will hit an enemy standing still maybe like once a clip.

Fg42 is so fun, but there are waiii too much of them in F|A 2, nowadays, i just go hardcore medic

because there are so many of em.

• Administrators

I think it's possible to lower accuracy of FG 42.

I would like to know how :P Although I will not change it but then again I am curious. ;)

@Terror That pic reminded me of Jessifer or whatever her name was who posted fake nude pics lol..

Some funny stuff... I have never seen troll like her lol.

[22:19] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: dude get your f***ign moron out of our PB

[22:20] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: =F|A=KgbnY

[22:20] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: f***ign a**h**** better get off our PB stream

[22:41]

[22:42]

[22:42]

[22:44]

[23:41] hell_RETURN$: eh?

[23:42] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: kbjny w/e his name is

[23:42] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: got into our f***ing pb streaming

[23:42] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: "im pb admin hurr hurr"

[23:44] hell_RETURN$: u mean he said that?

[23:44] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: yes

[23:44] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: more than once

[23:45] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: and it showed in console he was in our pb

[23:45] hell_RETURN$: screenshot?

[23:45] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: got booted

[23:45] /XP/Ganja/TD*12/: ill ask a leader tomorow

[23:46] hell_RETURN$: lol get screenshot

Haha put a fg42 limit? (if it is possible). Maybe not limiting classes though =) ( I like to go covert ops so I can knife people =) ). But you are totally right. LOL yesterday when I was playing warbell on jay2, we had 9 covert ops which made up more than half the entire team =P. Majority were using fg42 XD.

Haha put a fg42 limit? (if it is possible). Maybe not limiting classes though =) ( I like to go covert ops so I can knife people =) ). But you are totally right. LOL yesterday when I was playing warbell on jay2, we had 9 covert ops which made up more than half the entire team =P. Majority were using fg42 XD.

lol the hate has swung from useless rambo medics to fg42 loving cov ops :P

• Administrators

I would like to know how :P Although I will not change it but then again I am curious. ;)

@Terror That pic reminded me of Jessifer or whatever her name was who posted fake nude pics lol..

Some funny stuff... I have never seen troll like her lol.

Lmao I had the same xfire convo with her, I tried to explain it as simply as possible that even a kid could understand, she got frustrated and removed me from her xfire lol. I have never seen anyone that retarded in my life.

lol the hate has swung from useless rambo medics to fg42 loving cov ops :P

Rambo medics aren't as useless as you think, who else spawn camps the enemy to stop them getting to objective or whatever? :P

Edited by Element/SereXiel