Covert ops at jay #2

Husa

Jou guys,what do you think about removing adre at covert ops?Or only at fg 42.Lately i noticed that there are lots of fg 42 nubs,and sometimes it became so lame when this coverts rage u with fg 42.Fg 42 is already powerful on our server,and adre double that power.So write here ur opinion,thanks.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I dont have anything against covert ops or fg42, I just think its too damn overused atm. Maybe setting somekind limit (3-5 per team) could be ok. Of course this is just my opinion... no need to take this too seriouly. =)

First of all, I dont have anything against covert ops or fg42, I just think its too damn overused atm. Maybe setting somekind limit (3-5 per team) could be ok. Of course this is just my opinion... no need to take this too seriouly. =)

Yeah or that!

i dont think its possiblle to stop adren use for one class, though class limits are possible. but come on ..this is jay 2, the supposed 'fun' one (Out of all three jaya) . how you can have molotovs and adren and vsay spams and yet at the same time want class limits . just own the nubs or next thing poison knives will be gone too because cov ops use 'em... (wait... i think the molotoves are gone :o )

i dont think its possiblle to stop adren use for one class, though class limits are possible. but come on ..this is jay 2, the supposed 'fun' one (Out of all three jaya) . how you can have molotovs and adren and vsay spams and yet at the same time want class limits . just own the nubs or next thing poison knives will be gone too because cov ops use 'em... (wait... i think the molotoves are gone :o )

Mollies are gone some maps like oasis just cuz axis can spam them non stop and keep allies back way too easy. At least covies with FG42's are easy to spot, unless they corner camp you. the solution is to adren up too :P

if u get raged every time from planty of fg 42's it's not fun!

if u get raged every time from planty of fg 42's it's not fun!

lol i love fg42. they are actually pretty easy to spot - just look at the shape of the gun :P But anyway they do rock - horrible to try and snipe with but for head-shotting fun you cant beat them :P

lol i love fg42. they are actually pretty easy to spot - just look at the shape of the gun :P But anyway they do rock - horrible to try and snipe with but for head-shotting fun you cant beat them :P

U will still be able to have fun with it if settings would change!

only we can limite covertops per team that s all... if we want to disable adre, well that will be for all not only covertops or all class but still on for Medics, here is some stuff you need to know about jaymod. ^^ some knowledge never gonna kill anyone

those from jaymod documentation and available every where.

g_medics FLAG DESCRIPTION

• 4 regenerate normal health at 2HP/s, and bonus health at 1HP/s.
  • 8 completely disable health regeneration
  • 16 share adrenaline
  • 32 pause health regeneration for 5 seconds after the player has taken damage

g_skills Flags DESCRIPTION

• 1 level 4 battle-sense can spot mines for team
  • 2 level 4 explosives-and-construction skill carries over to all class
  • 4 adrenaline carries over to all classes
  • 8 level 4 signals enables all classes to spot disguised enemies

g_weapons FLAG DESCRIPTION

• 1 Field-Ops with level 0 battle-sense do not spawn with binoculars
  • 2 syringes function underwater
  • 4 pliers function underwater
  • 8 "Too many air strikes requested" will restore used charge bar
  • 16 "Too many air strikes requested" will restore half of used charge bar
  • 32 ammo packs restore a lost helmet
  • 64 players with binoculars drop them upon death
  • 128 allies reload rifles mid-clip to match corresponding axis ability
  • 256 enable throwing knives
  • 512 enable poison throwing knives
  • 1024 enable Winchester M97 (shotgun)
  • 2048 disable adrenaline
  • 4096 enable Molotov-Cocktails

team_maxCovertOps — sets the maximum number of covert-ops per team

Synopsis

• team_maxCovertOps [num]
  • team_maxCovertOps [num%]

• team_maxCovertOps -1

Description

team_maxCovertOps sets the maximum number of covert-ops each team can have at once. Set-

ting num to -1 allows for unlimited covert-ops. Setting num to 0 disables the class altogether, and 1

or higher specifies the maximum number of covert-ops per team. If desired, the maximum can be

specified as a percentage of team players by suffixing num with a percent-symbol.

See Also

g_covertops — set bitflags for Covert-Ops behavior

Synopsis

• g_covertops [flags]

g_covertops FLAG DESCRIPTION

• 1 keep disguise when class-switching
  • 2 keep disguise when throwing med packs and reviving
  • 4 keep disguise when throwing ammo packs
  • 8 keep disguise when laying mines or using pliers
  • 16 enable stealing uniform from a live player from behind
  • 32 enable disguised enemy name drawing when close-up

only we can limite covertops per team that s all... if we want to disable adre, well that will be for all not only covertops or all class but still on for Medics, here is some stuff you need to know about jaymod. ^^ some knowledge never gonna kill anyone

those from jaymod documentation and available every where.

g_medics FLAG DESCRIPTION

• 4 regenerate normal health at 2HP/s, and bonus health at 1HP/s.
  • 8 completely disable health regeneration
  • 16 share adrenaline
  • 32 pause health regeneration for 5 seconds after the player has taken damage

g_skills Flags DESCRIPTION

• 1 level 4 battle-sense can spot mines for team
  • 2 level 4 explosives-and-construction skill carries over to all class
  • 4 adrenaline carries over to all classes
  • 8 level 4 signals enables all classes to spot disguised enemies

g_weapons FLAG DESCRIPTION

• 1 Field-Ops with level 0 battle-sense do not spawn with binoculars
  • 2 syringes function underwater
  • 4 pliers function underwater
  • 8 "Too many air strikes requested" will restore used charge bar
  • 16 "Too many air strikes requested" will restore half of used charge bar
  • 32 ammo packs restore a lost helmet
  • 64 players with binoculars drop them upon death
  • 128 allies reload rifles mid-clip to match corresponding axis ability
  • 256 enable throwing knives
  • 512 enable poison throwing knives
  • 1024 enable Winchester M97 (shotgun)
  • 2048 disable adrenaline
  • 4096 enable Molotov-Cocktails

team_maxCovertOps — sets the maximum number of covert-ops per team

Synopsis

• team_maxCovertOps [num]
  • team_maxCovertOps [num%]

• team_maxCovertOps -1

Description

team_maxCovertOps sets the maximum number of covert-ops each team can have at once. Set-

ting num to -1 allows for unlimited covert-ops. Setting num to 0 disables the class altogether, and 1

or higher specifies the maximum number of covert-ops per team. If desired, the maximum can be

specified as a percentage of team players by suffixing num with a percent-symbol.

See Also

g_covertops — set bitflags for Covert-Ops behavior

Synopsis

• g_covertops [flags]

g_covertops FLAG DESCRIPTION

• 1 keep disguise when class-switching
  • 2 keep disguise when throwing med packs and reviving
  • 4 keep disguise when throwing ammo packs
  • 8 keep disguise when laying mines or using pliers
  • 16 enable stealing uniform from a live player from behind
  • 32 enable disguised enemy name drawing when close-up

Yes,limiting to 3-5 covert ops would be okay.

Okay another covie op question, there are so many of them on F|A 2 right now that I've seen them fighting over the uni steals, the servers I played on the one who got the kill gets the uni...people who push others off the steal got kicked or repeat offenders get a short ban have F|A got a rule for this?

:thanks

in Noquarter i set from the start class limit, as we have 40 slot (20v20) maxi ... made 5 medics, 5 soldiers, 5 fieldo, 5 covertops and 10 engineer

I think it will be great to put 5 per team for covertops. :huh:

Okay another covie op question, there are so many of them on F|A 2 right now that I've seen them fighting over the uni steals, the servers I played on the one who got the kill gets the uni...people who push others off the steal got kicked or repeat offenders get a short ban have F|A got a rule for this?

:thanks

This is one reason why I want limit for covert ops. Like Nota said, those covie-raters are so selfish that they steal every uni they see. Its a bit annoying when you play as covie for fun and you are attempt to steal enemys uni, then other covert ops comes and steals that uni which should belong to you. :F

• Administrators

I really dont care about amount of ppl with fg42's it just speaks volumes about people that use them on regular basis to uni whore, I love the ones that camp behind a medic and try to steal unis from everyone's kill. LOL that fire&esco guy was the worse, he would just stand around me and try to take uni's i would drop a nade before he could take the uni, lol after i did it a few times he didn't follow me anymore, suggest you guys try it, its a lot of fun watching them get frustrated

I really dont care about amount of ppl with fg42's it just speaks volumes about people that use them on regular basis to uni whore, I love the ones that camp behind a medic and try to steal unis from everyone's kill. LOL that fire&esco guy was the worse, he would just stand around me and try to take uni's i would drop a nade before he could take the uni, lol after i did it a few times he didn't follow me anymore, suggest you guys try it, its a lot of fun watching them get frustrated

hahaha ma taj turÄin je polom:Ä btw @notajedi i have already seen that on server it's kinda hilarious 3-4 covert ops sprint to death body to steal uni and 2 guys are stealing it and 1 guy come and press F for like a second and he got the uni :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT+Played like 30 minutes ago on,this became unbelieveble,manny said there were team stacking too,i took screen of the teams,half of the teams were fg 42 noobs,u couldn't get out of spawn :rolleyes:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/bbf724af8f5543754e090cfba64695950ae2ff40.jpg