Recent book you've read

BunnyBabe

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm interested in what books people are reading at this moment / or finished last / lately? Doesn't need to be the favourite book or you didin't even had to like that book. Just interesting what people are reading.

- I'm reading at this moment Paulo Coelho's "Na margem do rio Piedra eu sentei e chorei" but in finnish of course. The book has been at this moment kinda good! smile.png

I also found in library Vigdis Grimsdóttir's "Thögnin" that I'm going to read next (maybe tomorrow) and Virginia Woolf's To the Lighthouse. I've read Grimsdóttir's one book before, it was really good. So let's see do these books impress me.

...Becker's World of the Cell.

It's about cells.

• 3 weeks later...

E. L. James - Grey..

After the 50 shades triology this book came out. I love the firts 3 boos so couldnt wait to read this one. And now waiting for the next one :)

Its the, 50 shades store. But now from huis side of the story

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum VIP

post-22701-0-82485500-1515390996_thumb.jpg

From Eternity to Here uses ideas at the cutting edge of theoretical physics to explore how properties of spacetime before the Big Bang can explain the flow of time we experience in our everyday lives. Carroll suggests that we live in a baby universe, part of a large family of universes in which many of our siblings experience an arrow of time running in the opposite direction.

Good times.

B)

im not reading but listening audiobooks.

atm i got the terry pratchett stuff. there is a german woman who reads it and i laugh my ass off. i rly like it.

otherwise then this i'm reading paolo coelho atm

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_masbephBNb1qlxr40o1_1280.jpg

Fahrenheit 451... as a firefighter in rl :D

Now I'm reading Günter Grass's Die Blechtrommel... tbh I read a lot of books at the same time

9788420423562.jpg

Edited by Smultronstallet
  • Like 2

Ray Bradbury - R is for Rocket 

Very touching, he's one of my favourite authors

r-is-for-rocket-jhc-by-ray-bradbury-out-

Hi Raven..!!

Never heard of this one :D Well, Bradbury have 22 novels...

Is this book related to Mars?

Bradbury is one my masters of writting

Edited by Smultronstallet

• 3 weeks later...

Just got finished reading The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins and The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene. Infatuating novels with immensely intricate contents, highly recommend both of these brilliant works.

• Like 1