Xfire on your phone?

Ch11m33y aka. ChiLLy<3

Theres an app on android called XFmobile(you can find it in the android market) wich basicaly is xfire on your smart phone.

I tested it today during a boring class in school :D, and it worked really good :) atleast on my part, dont know what CaulkLiqour thinks but yea, i liked it, especially to be able to chat with clan mates during a boring class,or in the buss/train... anything really :)

Just log in with your xf account and ur set to go.

854-1-xfmobile.jpgxfmobile-pro.png

I use it here and there also. Only problem I have is it freezes up sometimes or shuts down when you go to you home screen. Other than that its pretty cool. Also look for a program called Mangler. It is vent for Android phones.

Hey guys! This is Mark (president of Xfire). Glad to hear that you guys are enjoying the service and were able to find a mobile version that works for you. We have been working on improving the back end chat functionality to make it easier to build an official Xfire Mobile app that will really kick some a**

I'd love to get your feedback on what features you'd like to see in an official app and what you guys think of our new beta site (beta.xfire.com). Maybe I can give you a sneak peek at the designs we are working towards.

Feel free to add me on Xfire - megalodono

Thanks!

-md.

• Like 1

The iphone version works great. I've used it b4 and didn't have any problems.

poor android users ;) hahaha. jk

Im on android... its just the galaxy it doesnt work on :)

Hey guys! This is Mark (president of Xfire). Glad to hear that you guys are enjoying the service and were able to find a mobile version that works for you. We have been working on improving the back end chat functionality to make it easier to build an official Xfire Mobile app that will really kick some a**

I'd love to get your feedback on what features you'd like to see in an official app and what you guys think of our new beta site (beta.xfire.com). Maybe I can give you a sneak peek at the designs we are working towards.

Thanks!

-md.

you legit? :D if so the mobile app should be as close to the real deal and allso there are multiplayer mobile games(f.e. Modern Combat 3, BiA2free) wich you could somehow put in to the system so you could join via the app just like with the computer version :)

Thanks!

-md.

Sounds amazing :-D One thing i would suggest is having an aitomatic 'mobile' status when using the app.. Just to explain slow replies etc..

• Like 1

Im on android... its just the galaxy it doesnt work on :)

you legit? :D if so the mobile app should be as close to the real deal and allso there are multiplayer mobile games(f.e. Modern Combat 3, BiA2free) wich you could somehow put in to the system so you could join via the app just like with the computer version :)

Lol yes I'm legit - that's why I even signed in with my Facebook account :) the idea of providing one click join for mobile is awesome. Not sure we can do that for iOS due to the walls they build between apps but it may be doable on android especially if we provide some code to developers to integrate. This would be a while off though.

I also like the idea of having mobile users show an auto status so people know they are on the move and may not reply quickly.

If any of you are interested we are making some major UI overhauls to Xfire's client and in-game - we would love to give you an early look to get feedback! Shoot me an email at mdonovan -at- xfire.com for more info.

Lastly - we pushed a major update to the beta site and I would love to get feedback on it too - its still far from done but it's getting closer every week!

• Like 3

• Administrators

I got the screenshot from beta xfire page... if this is how new design would be, I like it. Few more snapshots would be awesome!

share.jpg

• Like 1