covert oop with mp40 or thomson

krAzy :)

mp40/thompson  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Vote one out of 4 options

• Allow it like NQ mode.
    • Disallow it and if we see anyone using that we can issue kick. Same like no team killing allowed.
    • - Removed don't care. Even on 2.6b you can use that bug.
    • Simply play F|A 1. You can't use mp40/thompson as covie their. - This option is don't care. On all jaymod 2.1.7 versions you can use that bug.

seriously, anyone THAT STUPID should just /uninstall if you can't figure out the f***ing advantage. The cov with a thompson means the xp bonus that says "enemy in disguise" no longer works, you cant spot a covert by gun type, nor does such appear on the command map. In other words, you can't tell a covert in disguise till his ass has already unloaded half his clip between your eyes u f***ing tool......

I no longer will play on FA due to this, nor would I ever recommend doing so due to this exploit.

agree with u man :)

look, I cant give a flying f*** less about ratings. My point is simple, till this shit get removed, I won't ever visit FA jaymod servers PERIOD. Its a f***ing joke, sorry dare, but seriously this shit is bullshit. Figure out how to get rid of it. I don't see this prob on 2.6 jaymod servers so wtf? Till then, I'll visit the etpub server on occasion, but you can't even pay me to visit the joke the FA jaymod servers have become. If I want to play jaymod, I'll go back to ABC, BBA or =OF=. as FA just can't figure out how to pull its head out.

While I like the FA members generally, I refuse to play on such a f***ed up server any longer. No offense as its not personal to any FA member. Just the server settings have gotten WAY to f***ed up to even attempt to play there any longer. Hell, I liked it when it was single jump, tolerated it at dbl, but this hack exploit makes me wanna /uninstall.

• Administrators

look, I cant give a flying f*** less about ratings. My point is simple, till this shit get removed, I won't ever visit FA jaymod servers PERIOD. Its a f***ing joke, sorry dare, but seriously this shit is bullshit. Figure out how to get rid of it. I don't see this prob on 2.6 jaymod servers so wtf? Till then, I'll visit the etpub server on occasion, but you can't even pay me to visit the joke the FA jaymod servers have become. If I want to play jaymod, I'll go back to ABC, BBA or =OF=. as FA just can't figure out how to pull its head out.

While I like the FA members generally, I refuse to play on such a f***ed up server any longer. No offense as its not personal to any FA member. Just the server settings have gotten WAY to f***ed up to even attempt to play there any longer. Hell, I liked it when it was single jump, tolerated it at dbl, but this hack exploit makes me wanna /uninstall.

Why the hack I would even pay you? I don't pay anyone to play on my server. Period.

BBA, ABC servers are not playable from both patches. Period.

F|A figured how to "legally" allow so that both versions 2.55 and 2.6b play. NO SERVER ON 2.55 AND 2.6b has done that thing.

Till voting ends and if we allow it is that BIG DEAL? Everyone needs to make something BIG out of nothing.

Edit: While trying to fix that issue I just figured THAT IS BUG IN ALL 2.55 JAYMOD SERVERS. My noob ass used to think that I introduced that bug while making that 2.55 and 2.6b patch. f*** it I am not going to bother to fix it anymore.

Edit 2: Poll option 4 edited.

Edit 3:

shot0000-4.jpg

Even on 2.6b you can use that shit. Its whole Jaymod 2.1.7 bug. F|A got their head out and made the new patch so all can enjoy from 2.55 and 2.6b and above screenshot clearly proves you can use that bug on 2.6b also.

More or less F|A server runs pretty decent. Check the IP of BBA here.

http://www.pbbans.com/msi.php

They don't stream neither they do run cvar (just do \pb_cvarlist) or md5 scans. I can easily use whitelight, siner's, etc. tons of free aimbots with human aim settings. Now that is what pro or joke?

If anyone likes to say more here is the link to contact mod owner.

http://jaymod.clanfu.org/

Why the hack I would even pay you? I don't pay anyone to play on my server. Period.

BBA, ABC servers are not playable from both patches. Period.

F|A figured how to "legally" allow so that both versions 2.55 and 2.6b play. NO SERVER ON 2.55 AND 2.6b has done that thing.

Out of 6 server if one allow's it till voting ends is that BIG DEAL? Everyone needs to make something BIG out of nothing.

Edit: While trying to fix that issue I just figured THAT IS BUG IN ALL 2.55 JAYMOD SERVERS. My noob ass used to think that I introduced that bug while making that 2.55 and 2.6b patch. f*** it I am not going to bother to fix it anymore.

Edit 2: Poll option 4 edited.

pay was a figure of speech you noob :P

in the end, I am done with the FA jaymod servers due to this exploit. IT IS an exploit that seriously unbalances game play. Don't care about the whole patch thing as I have had 2 installs for a bit now. Sorry dare, while I personally like FA members, you won't ever catch me on the FA jaymods any longer. Your servers are f***ed up, worse than any 2.6 or 2.55 I've come across. There is a limit of tolerance game play wise and the FA servers in my opinion just went way below tolerated game play levels. Servers that allow exploits are the same as hack servers in my book and FA just joined G!X in places to avoid. Sorry, no offense to you or FA members. While I have had fun on the FA servers, when I want to play Jaymod, I'll just visit some old 2.6 servers like I used to. FA's etpub seems to be ok still and I will continue to visit there as well as Bel's etpub. I just have no desire to play on f***ed up jaymod servers. Fix this bullshit and I will come back, but in the meantime I can't and won't recommend that anyone play on that f***ed up shit..

in the end, I am done with the FA jaymod servers due to this exploit. IT IS an exploit that seriously unbalances game play. Don't care about the whole patch thing as I have had 2 installs for a bit now. Sorry dare, while I personally like FA members, you won't ever catch me on the FA jaymods any longer. Your servers are f***ed up, worse than any 2.6 or 2.55 I've come across. There is a limit of tolerance game play wise and the FA servers in my opinion just went way below tolerated game play levels. Servers that allow exploits are the same as hack servers in my book and FA just joined G!X in places to avoid. Sorry, no offense to you or FA members.

I don't like the exploit either but this not only at fa jaymod server, fa#1 for example it's the normal jaymod 2.1.7 package without any patch 2.55 to 2.6b thing. you can use this exploit by using this team r 4 3 38 in any other jaymod server 2.55 to 2.6b it's the same exploit (give a try at see by your self)

• Administrators

in the end, I am done with the FA jaymod servers due to this exploit. IT IS an exploit that seriously unbalances game play. Don't care about the whole patch thing as I have had 2 installs for a bit now. Sorry dare, while I personally like FA members, you won't ever catch me on the FA jaymods any longer. Your servers are f***ed up, worse than any 2.6 or 2.55 I've come across. There is a limit of tolerance game play wise and the FA servers in my opinion just went way below tolerated game play levels. Servers that allow exploits are the same as hack servers in my book and FA just joined G!X in places to avoid. Sorry, no offense to you or FA members.

Seriously then don't play on jaymod 2.1.7. Do yourself a favor and just do \uninstall or play other mode then that.

I replied to that figure of speech in same way which means I don't give any extra benefits to players who play on my server. ;)

If anyone thinks F|A joined G!X then in my mind players have just become tard. I strongly suggest to play on BBA where anyone can hax using new public haxes.

I would like to run my server in f***ed up way. ;)

Seriously then don't play on jaymod 2.1.7. Do yourself a favor and just do \uninstall or play other mode then that.

I replied to that figure of speech in same way which means I don't give any extra benefits to players who play on my server. ;)

If anyone thinks F|A joined G!X then in my mind players have just become tard. I strongly suggest to play on BBA where anyone can hax using new public haxes.

I would like to run my server in f***ed up way. ;)

lol dare, you know me, hell, I hated it when you went noob on FA1 by making it dbl jump all maps. You know this. However, as much as I respect you and FA I can't knowingly support a server that is so f***ed up beyond the realm of normal game play as to not just allow an exploit but to knowingly permit it. This covert shit is beyond even sanctioned game play. I can't condone this bullshit. I literally can't as a gamer. You now have taken FA in to realms beyond legit gaming by not just allowing exploits but encouraging them. The moral difference in ET between allowed hacks and exploits is slight., always has been. Exploits and hacks have never ever been tolerated in this game, and any server that condones such has always been blacklisted. You personally are taking FA into the same category as G!X, not by my definition, but by the gaming public at large. As such I refuse to be a party to this, I resign my admin status on your jaymod servers and won't ever visit them again. No legit gamer should....

• Administrators

lol dare, you know me, hell, I hated it when you went noob on FA1 by making it dbl jump all maps. You know this. However, as much as I respect you and FA I can't knowingly support a server that is so f***ed up beyond the realm of normal game play as to not just allow an exploit but to knowingly permit it. This covert shit is beyond even sanctioned game play. I can't condone this bullshit. I literally can't as a gamer. You now have taken FA in to realms beyond legit gaming by not just allowing exploits but encouraging them. The moral difference in ET between allowed hacks and exploits is slight., always has been. Exploits and hacks have never ever been tolerated in this game, and any server that condones such has always been blacklisted. You personally are taking FA into the same category as G!X, not by my definition, but by the gaming public at large. As such I refuse to be a party to this, I resign my admin status on your jaymod servers and won't ever visit them again. No legit gamer should....

LOL if there is bug in Jaymod then daredevil is doing it ?

If we have no rule till the poll is running for 10 days something big is happening? WOW

Here is your ABC server on 2.6b which has same bug and now they also joined G!X? LOL

shot0000-5.jpg

If NQ mod allows by which any class can use all weapons then no player should play that mod?

And everyone likes double jump. So, it went double jump. There are TONS of server with double jump. So, whats wrong in it?

And by gaming experience the server you mentioned BBA does allow cheats by not running required scans. ABC which you mention does have same ditto bug.

Here is the new mod which has been released by some coder so that each team can use both guns:

First Beta-Release contains only fixed predefined settings:

If the primary weapon is a Thompson, then you have a additional MP40 in your inventory

If the primary weapon is a t is a K43, then you have a additional Garand in your inventory

2 Rifles

Spawn with 8 Knifes

Spawn with 18 Adrenaline syringes (if enabled)

Spawn with full ammo (smg -> 120, sten -> 128, FG40 -> 80)

Every class carry smoke bombs

If you think you can't wait for 10 days till everyone gets chance vote then sorry I can't do much.

As I am always open to new suggestion, I would like to know if you can fix that bug? Since, Jaymod is closed source I can't. Saying blah blah is easy on forums. How about you fix that bug and then tell us if we don't use that fix?

Is it really hard to understand of what I said in previous post, that this BUG is seen in ALL jaymod 2.1.7 servers? It's god damm Jaymod bug.

• Administrators

I just lol @ this, obviously you haven't spec'd any on the people using this , there are all nubs trying to get higher on sl, nubs with 25-26% acc. Telling us that our servers are fuked up is like spitting in Hell's face, there is noone in the et community that works as hard on the servers as he does. My respect for you just went below tolerated levels. Never asked anyone to play on F|A nor will I beg anyone to stay. Dont like it well get going then. ktnxbai

I just lol @ this, obviously you haven't spec'd any on the people using this , there are all nubs trying to get higher on sl, nubs with 25-26% acc. Telling us that our servers are fuked up is like spitting in Hell's face, there is noone in the et community that works as hard on the servers as he does. My respect for you just went below tolerated levels. Never asked anyone to play on F|A nor will I beg anyone to stay. Dont like it well get going then. ktnxbai

That's true about dare's work.

But u gonna see when other SL nubs will hear for that scriptaaaa all gonna nuub ppl on server:)

• Administrators

Alright so where do people find these kinds of scripts? Are there others like it?

Their is no script for it since it's a mod bug. Looking at poll their will be official rule after 10 days from poll started. Anyone using it will be kicked.

More or less your question is already answered in same topic before.

lol @ SuicidalManiac,you little b*** ahaha,dont talk shit to ma boi dare,hes the one that makes things possible,you and the other whiners who complain of every shit possible of the servers can gtfo if you dont like them,nobody will miss you,you guys are really good pushing your personal agenda,but you dont bring any new idea or try help the servers,so all i got to say to you is f*** you,f*** you and f*** you !

thats my opinion about this. :)

Edited by V!p3r

today i was playing on jay 2 and 1 players complained that some1 was using SMG as cvop... the player was named *#3ANGEL3#*... i spec him and i telled him like 3 or 4 times to take off the script but he didnt answer so i kicked him for 3 min ...next time ill take ss and post here