covert oop with mp40 or thomson

krAzy :)

mp40/thompson  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Vote one out of 4 options

• Allow it like NQ mode.
    • Disallow it and if we see anyone using that we can issue kick. Same like no team killing allowed.
    • - Removed don't care. Even on 2.6b you can use that bug.
    • Simply play F|A 1. You can't use mp40/thompson as covie their. - This option is don't care. On all jaymod 2.1.7 versions you can use that bug.

Covie with FG42 <3

With SMG's it's just for nubs :yahoo

Nice Avatar, love that episode lol. Anyway this is a bannable offence now so we'll soon see who the idiots are that continue to try and use it.

Nice Avatar, love that episode lol. Anyway this is a bannable offence now so we'll soon see who the idiots are that continue to try and use it.

Lol, thanks..

Agreed.

• Like 1

I just lol @ this, obviously you haven't spec'd any on the people using this , there are all nubs trying to get higher on sl, nubs with 25-26% acc. Telling us that our servers are fuked up is like spitting in Hell's face, there is noone in the et community that works as hard on the servers as he does. My respect for you just went below tolerated levels. Never asked anyone to play on F|A nor will I beg anyone to stay. Dont like it well get going then. ktnxbai

Damn Sui. I'm surprised by your tone on this, but your attitude on this subject is complete bullshit. Joe said it best here. Dare has some of the best servers on ET right now, and works his ass off making them stay that way. Just because someone found a glitch on one of the mods and noobs are abusing the hell out of it means your going to stop playing on F|A and telling people to stay away from them?

I think Dare made it pretty evident it's not a problem on just his servers. Until you start unpacking .pk3's, drop some C+/C#/VB and working with ClanFu on creating 2.1.8-9, then either help enforce the rule or stop playing Jaymod.

lol @ SuicidalManiac,you little b*** ahaha,dont talk shit to ma boi dare,hes the one that makes things possible,you and the other whiners who complain of every shit possible of the servers can gtfo if you dont like them,nobody will miss you,you guys are really good pushing your personal agenda,but you dont bring any new idea or try help the servers,so all i got to say to you is f*** you,f*** you and f*** you !

thats my opinion about this. :)

I can't believe I actually agreed with V!p3r on something. Is the rapture about to hit or something?

Lol how did i miss this thread? Imo i dont see much difference between FG42 and MP40. Indeed i voted on 'NQ ' option . But then again by the time ive had a look at the gun they're holding i need a medic :P Quite frankly im too trusting to look at their weapon and question why they're following me to the dark corner unless i get told 'enemy in disguise' :P

I can't believe I actually agreed with V!p3r on something. Is the rapture about to hit or something?

guess i have another fan :embrass

Edited by V!p3r

Yea anthony,agreed.Till someones get banned nothing will be better :D,if you say to user of it to stop using it half of rating scriptaz attacks u lol..

ive been called almost every name possible when i told them to stop. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

you guys need to RELAX let a voting take place, everyone that is complaining about the *glitch* ask me now ill tell you, its no secret about the covert with mp40. Respect the owners of F|A THEY make wolfenstein fun, THEY work all day for YOUR fun, and THEY are always working the ass off for YOU so everyone that thinks they are noobs, suck, etc.. GTFO no one needs your opinion

-Hope this message got to you nice and well :censored

you guys need to RELAX let a voting take place, everyone that is complaining about the *glitch* ask me now ill tell you, its no secret about the covert with mp40. Respect the owners of F|A THEY make wolfenstein fun, THEY work all day for YOUR fun, and THEY are always working the ass off for YOU so everyone that thinks they are noobs, suck, etc.. GTFO no one needs your opinion

-Hope this message got to you nice and well :censored

whoops dont need that bit :P

• Administrators

Poll is over. If you see someone with coverts and mp40/thompson tell him 3 times in general its not allowed and send him 3 PM's not to do that.

If he is still doing !kick. He will understand all after his first kick.

Poll is over. If you see someone with coverts and mp40/thompson tell him 3 times in general its now allowed and send him 3 PM's not to do that.

If he is still doing !kick. He will understand all after his first kick.

I Prsume you mean 'not' and not 'now' :P (sorry couldent resisit ^^ )

• Administrators

I Prsume you mean 'not' and not 'now' :P (sorry couldent resisit ^^ )

Correct. I edited my post ;)