covert oop with mp40 or thomson

krAzy :)

mp40/thompson  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Vote one out of 4 options

• Allow it like NQ mode.
    • Disallow it and if we see anyone using that we can issue kick. Same like no team killing allowed.
    • - Removed don't care. Even on 2.6b you can use that bug.
    • Simply play F|A 1. You can't use mp40/thompson as covie their. - This option is don't care. On all jaymod 2.1.7 versions you can use that bug.

I just lol @ this, obviously you haven't spec'd any on the people using this , there are all nubs trying to get higher on sl, nubs with 25-26% acc. Telling us that our servers are fuked up is like spitting in Hell's face, there is noone in the et community that works as hard on the servers as he does. My respect for you just went below tolerated levels. Never asked anyone to play on F|A nor will I beg anyone to stay. Dont like it well get going then. ktnxbai

I don't ever play on servers that allow hacks or exploits. PERIOD. I no longer visit FA due to this. I have no personal issue with Dare, nor do I have with any member here (please understand it has nothing to do with ANY member of FA), I like you guys and I've stated this. However, I do not condone, nor support any server that allows hacks/exploits. Sorry, but I have certain rules I follow that I will not compromise on (sorry but I can't as a legit gamer). You can think I'm an a**h****/**** all you want, but I will never ever support any clan, any server that allows a gaming exploit or hack PERIOD. I like the members here, but after seeing this shit, I have uninstalled ET as there is no f***ing point any longer. I'm done gaming in ET and have removed every ET gamer from xfire. When there are little if any legit servers left, its time for me to leave.

I'm done....

HFGL....

Edited by SuicidalManiac

I don't ever play on servers that allow hacks or exploits. PERIOD. I no longer visit FA due to this. I have no personal issue with Dare, nor do I have with any member here (please understand it has nothing to do with ANY member of FA), I like you guys and I've stated this. However, I do not condone, nor support any server that allows hacks/exploits. Sorry, but I have certain rules I follow that I will not compromise on (sorry but I can't as a legit gamer). You can think I'm an a**h****/**** all you want, but I will never ever support any clan, any server that allows a gaming exploit or hack PERIOD. I like the members here, but after seeing this shit, I have uninstalled ET as there is no f***ing point any longer. I'm done gaming in ET and have removed every ET gamer from xfire. When there are little if any legit servers left, its time for me to leave.

I'm done....

HFGL....

attention_whore.jpg

It's disallowed now on all of the F|A servers. I don't know what your problem is now exactly.

Cya.

• Administrators

awwwww sorry. did you like her??? xD

NO LOL. She was going emo and I run virus scan on my xfire list and she got auto removed :D

I think few post got lost while adding some Twitter stuff. dang..

Rule has been posted. Thread locked.