chinesse food Vs Italian food

VazQueezz!

Depends. If I really want a full meal then its Italian food FTW. If i just want to eat and dont care about being hungry a half our later then def Chinese. Although I love eating at Hibachi restaurants I love when they prepare the food in front of you Idk if hibachi is Chinese or Japanese but oh well.

Not sure why that made me laugh so hard CSL but it did. Anyhow I am going to go with the Italian food. I don't have much of a choice, second generation Italian American. My Aunt Rose's homemade gnocci, meatballs and braciole might be the perfect dinner. Now I am hungry !!

might be the worlds perfect

You start a general thread about food (click me) and aprox. 2 weeks later you start this "food-war" thread?

I'd cut him some slack. He's putting in an effort to get to know everyone here, and threads like this aren't useless spam either. People like talking about their favorites. He's a lot more active than some full members that I know of...

I enjoy eating both. Although, the Italian food from restaurants here tastes like crap. They either over season the food, or don't use enough seasoning.

If I eat Italian, I prefer to cook it myself. Spaghetti is for noobs :P I'm more into Fettucine alfredo, Chicken parm, eggplant parm, lasagna, etc...

As far as chinese, every restaurant I've eaten at has been pretty equal to each other, Although my orange chicken, general tso's, and sweet and sour chicken destroys theirs. :)

*Disclaimer: I do NOT use pre-made, crap in jars, cans, or packages. Everything I cook is homemade except for the pasta. And I don't slaughter my own livestock :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont like authentic Italian food. I hate when people who love it tey to tell me how good it is. Not everyones taste is the same. On that note, I love sesame chicken. It are the best! With plain lo mein drizzled in duck and soy sauce.