chinesse food Vs Italian food

VazQueezz!

Ah an Italian food called pizza @_@. Many other countries have tried to copy it but the best still comes from Italy <3

Edited by XenoDeki

• 2 weeks later...

csl what you said was not funny and didnt even made sense in humour way! Plus, i said it because i tasted it the both one italian and Iranian and Iranian tasted actually better (got nothing against italian foods , italian Lazzania is pretty awesome) . so get your fact straight and dont bring political sh*t in here!

thanks

Mmm. CSL, hibachi is Japanese, just for the record, hahaha

The Americanized Chinese food is disgusting. Don't base your opinions off of that greasy shit they serve in restaurants. If you want real Chinese food in America, I suggest going to any city's Chinatown. There are a few restaurants that serve real Chinese food in other cities.

I'm pretty equal with both. Italian food is delicious. Any food that has a lot of pasta and cheese appeals to me. But real Chinese food is just as good. Heck, even their dried food that is shipped to half a world away is delicious. Even though a lot of people shy away from the mention of "pork intestine" or "pork hock, pork skin," those are actually really good and are generally quite good for you.

I've gone to restaurants that claim to be Chinese, or even korean. However I notice their decal is somtimes not consistent :wacko:. Sometimes I'll see japanese Haiku or lamps on the walls or ceiling of a so-called chinese restaurant. Pssh, thinking people won't notice the difference (which is sadly true for most people). :spank .

Don't prefer one over the other. Like dished from both sides equally, as long as it's not full of grease...

• 1 month later...