LIKE A BOSS :D

Olykiller

reminds me of my favourite busdriver who manage to do a 15min bus trip in under 7 minutes XD: people leave bus again when they see that busdriver :P

anyway: that car/woman in water => screwed even more :P

Jeez, surprised that neither of those vehicles didn't stall-out when submerged in that much water.

Me too o.0 Fire engines are built for extreme conditions but the bus shocked me..

Jeez, surprised that neither of those vehicles didn't stall-out when submerged in that much water.

My dad used to have a toyota land cruiser with a "snorkel" So the air intake was above the top of the car. Which means it was possible for us to drive through rivers without stalling.

This is kind of what are car looked like lol: http://www.4x4offroads.com/image-files/1985-toyota-landcruiser-dsc02779.jpg

Only cleaner, it was the longer version, and the tires weren't as big.

My dad used to have a toyota land cruiser with a "snorkel" So the air intake was above the top of the car. Which means it was possible for us to drive through rivers without stalling.

Anyways, i believe that firetrucks have a similar thing. Idk how the bus did it.

This is kind of what are car looked like lol: http://www.4x4offroa...er-dsc02779.jpg

Only cleaner, it was the longer version, and the tires weren't as big.

• Administrators

Buses have rear mounted engines hence the air intake on most of them is on the side towards the top of the bus. Those guys in Australia were actually in a bit of a trouble after they did that, apparently they misjudged the depth and once they were committed they just soldiered on, apparently the guy that was driving was in a bit of a shock afterwards.