Xbox (the first) Vs Play station 2

VazQueezz!

hi guys what do you think? xbox or play station 2 what do you preffer?

img1_play-station-ii-_0.jpgXbox1.jpg

i preffer the xbox 1 because his graphics there are more high that playstation 2 ( my opinion), and the xbox have more games than the play station 2 :)

what do you think? and whats the game of this consoles that you love :)

of the xbox i love the halo 1 (combat 4 players), the ghost recon and def jam :)

and in the play station 2 the NFS CARBON, RE4 and FIFA :)

Edited by vazquez

in that generation of consoles, i prefered the PS2. mainly because of the controller. yes, the xbox had better graphics, but the PS2 had better quality games.

PS2

NFS Underground 2

FIght Night Round 3

Final Fantasy X

Various Dragon Ball Z games

XBOX

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Halo 2 Multiplayer

Dead to Rights

and some zombie/dead stuff game that had a giant stuffed teddy bear in a church for a boss :D

But present day, I prefer the Xbox 360 over the PS3. The controller just completely owns the PS trilogy controllers. hell, the Dreamcast controller is even better than the PS controllers. just my opinion. the left thumbstick is in a very natural position and the grips are perfect. plus, the PS3 controller is FAR too light.

I loved my Xbox and it was my first online experience (Halo, Halo2, Fable, Hunter: Reckoning, Soul Caliber ect Ps2 was great for games like Final Fantasy 10 but paying $60 + $10 a month for online was a no go for me.

In terms of controllers the first Xbox one was a whopper, way to big. The ps2 ones were better but like the new ps3 ones, they don't last as long as the old xbox or 360's.

hm... I dont know. I had far more games for ps2 than xbox. I think that maybe it was because I was younger, and didn't play any more mature games like they have on xbox yet. I would say... ps2. simply because I had far more fun and experience playing it.

Halo 1 and Halo 2, awesome games for the xbox. But I never had the xbox, my friends did.

I owned the ps2, which was also fun. I played a lot need for speed and Medal of honor on it. :)

My favorite mission in medal of honor was the sniping mission on bridge in Arnhem. A Bridge to far, great game. Awesome mission.

yes the true i preffer the xbox but here say that the control is very big. yes it is a big problem (o think). the ps2 control is better than the xbox, but the other things (incluing the games) are better in the xbox :)

Edited by vazquez

in my opinion the games were better for ps2 and it had more off them, but my favorite: MGS2:sons of liberty and MGS3:snake eater

Funfact:

PS2 sold 147million units(and is still in produktion and sells at a steady pace)

Xbox1 sold 24million units(discontinnued in 2005)