Stand for your promotion !!! Listen for your name....

Funksdead

Thanx for your interest in =F|A= and welcome as new members. Please have your level set to 9 on servers. If I messed any thing up on forum side send me a PM.

Shoot2kill

Rx_

MoAZeR

Adamobarca

Sniperje

Spyderwebber

Hydra

Also looking for trial members: Cyrodian, Isnipecattle and madcap. If you read(or someone sees them on server) this please contact me in regards to your trial status.

Congratz to everyone else who got promoted and thank you for this opportunity to be apart of the best community in internet gaming. I will do my best to help improve and develop this fine clan. Thank you again :)

thanks FA community! I hope to spend many more hrs enjoying the server and promoting/serving it as best I can :)

It's kinda cool to see this batch of newly promoted lads b/c I remember playing with them when we were all trial members, gratz to us all and cya on the server soon :)