Help k.o out dammit!

kdoto

can anyone tell me where i can get a copy of cod4 again. legit copy! i fried my hard drive and my loving lady accidentally broke my cd so i cant reinstall it. all the game stores here do not sell it anymore. just want to rejoin cod4 ppl. since they know i have not been on there in foreverrr

dont download it, we dont want you :P

kiddin kiddin but its pretty much what the guys said above. Steam is great for right then download, while the cd is good for backing it all up. So really just depends how lazy you are lol.

If you have the cd key, your legally allowed a spare "copy" for personal reasons. So you have a legit cd key theres no harm in downloading a "backup copy" or borrowing a cd per say. Either way, it is obtainable through steam usually on sale fairly often.

Edited by Forsaken

Just download it somewhere (a non-cracked version, a backup / iso image as Forsaken said) or buy a copy of it online (people copy games etc and sell them to legit license owners - can't direct you to anyone though, maybe ebay?) and use your legit key on it..

It's legal to download digital copies of films / games / most media if you have a legit purchase and just need a non-disc copy and/or a copy because of damaged CD's