suggestions for No martydrom mix server

Dddrgn

I think it would be nice if there was a little more variety in the server's maps and gametypes. I would like to see at least one free for all map, and maybe some more maps? I don't know, it just seems like you have limited it to a very small number of gametypes and maps.

I think it would be nice if there was a little more variety in the server's maps and gametypes. I would like to see at least one free for all map, and maybe some more maps? I don't know, it just seems like you have limited it to a very small number of gametypes and maps.

Free-for-all is a server killer, it's always been that way for us.

As for the Maps/Gametypes, are there any in particular you ( and this question can be answered by everyone) would like to see? Keep in mind FFA will probably never be back in the rotatin and I think S&D may be in the same boat

Cause we just play for fun, maybe when we have game nights they hook us up with one of those servers. Though for the most part i like my 2nd perk so i would probably not play it that much...

• 2 weeks later...

would be great to see some more objective-based games, like sabo or domination. right now only crash is objective all other maps in the rotation are TDM.

who else would like to see winter crash for the holidays instead of normal crash? still sabo of course. lol :) :) :)

• 1 month later...

I really wish that the Punk Buster would be removed from that server. F|A No Marty Abnerdog's Doghouse was my very favorite server, but once you added punk buster to it, I couldnt play in it anymore, because Punk Buster has given me massive problems in the past, and I refuse to redownload it. I miss playing with you guys, and I would love to see that PB feature go away. Prease? ;^;

1. topic is dead....why post here? this topics bout map changin not pb....

2. start a thread bout it and im sure one fo the smarty pants in =F|A= will help you out with your pb problem.

3. pb will stay up to prevent hackers from join (or till dare decides to take it down....)

I really wish that the Punk Buster would be removed from that server. F|A No Marty Abnerdog's Doghouse was my very favorite server, but once you added punk buster to it, I couldnt play in it anymore, because Punk Buster has given me massive problems in the past, and I refuse to redownload it. I miss playing with you guys, and I would love to see that PB feature go away. Prease? ;^;

I find the population is increasing on the server. PB is PB if you need to download it or manually update it... so be it. definately better than hackers. Its there to protect the integritiy of the game.. not to chase people away