District 9 (2009)

daredevil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Just finished watching it, awesome movie, gotta see it.

Danke. Going to watch it after volleyball. ;)

I saw it yesterday as well. It was a lot different than I expected it to be. But in a good way. I thought it was one of the better Sci-fi movies that I have seen in a long time. I recommend it to everyone. I've been waiting pretty much all summer for it to come out and it didn't disappoint. I've also been waiting all summer for Inglorious Basterds to come out. Which comes out this weekend I do believe :o

i ma see this after G.I.Joe.

G.I.Joe was good for an action film and for that I give it a :thumbsup But I am a little more into the history of G.I.Joe and some what of a critic. I grew up watching the cartoon series when I was a kid and have seen every episode. I also have in my comic book collection nearly every issue made which gives me alot more insight to the past history of all the main characters. So looking at it from this point of view it was :eek

i ma see this after G.I.Joe.

G.I.Joe was good for an action film and for that I give it a :thumbsup But I am a little more into the history of G.I.Joe and some what of a critic. I grew up watching the cartoon series when I was a kid and have seen every episode. I also have in my comic book collection nearly every issue made which gives me alot more insight to the past history of all the main characters. So looking at it from this point of view it was :eek

i wasnt even born when they were making gijoe.

District 9 is gong to a another movie called distirit 10 the return ..i bet ya ....movies wasn't bad would of been better if the main guy made it on the ship with the son would of been a good twist to see what happens after

As for G.I.joe i had the number 1 issuse comic book from 1982 i think it was same as transformers 1-20 ..now worth lots ..to bad mom trashed them all

• 2 weeks later...