ET Server Enemy Territory - EB Support Seems Dropped

daredevil

certainly, but PB decreases a lot of work in catching cheaters,

and i guess its not alone me who want also play the game and dont stay all time in spec.

But they are still streaming atm, now we have to see how long.

And until then i guess a solution is found. maybe tzac will support also no EtPro servers too.

a long time PB dont give a shit to care for ET, just looking for last updates from PB, its just !@#$@%#%@ with all servers who streaming PB by kicking ppl by no real reason and just lag every server..a long time ppl are using custom bots and they dont want to catch it..thats how free things go..

R.I.P PB for ET...i think you go to late.

• Like 1

It won't die. We'll keep it alive :P

But if no one can get a ETkey anymore when they lose it ?

How we gona fix that ?

Regards,

Q'AlCapOne.

• Administrators

a long time PB dont give a shit to care for ET, just looking for last updates from PB, its just !@#$@%#%@ with all servers who streaming PB by kicking ppl by no real reason and just lag every server..a long time ppl are using custom bots and they dont want to catch it..thats how free things go..

R.I.P PB for ET...i think you go to late.

It was more about GUID and secure admin level. Watch in few days.. many server admin level will be hacked :)

• Like 1

It was more about GUID and secure admin level. Watch in few days.. many server admin level will be hacked :)

What about people who are new? can they still get a GUID?

I had some problems with members from my clan :( .

Regards,

AlCapOne.

Gotowned pointed it out:

People can spoof our guids. Isn't it safier to remove it from forums? Just in case since it's visible to everybody.

I'll just jam in really quickly

When I logged in a minute ago, I lost all xp and all admin on all servers.

My guid was different when I typed /pb_myguid and a new one was there instead.

It wasn't one that I recognised.

What does that mean then?

hmmm thats not good but seems that their final decision...i think PB is not really useless as i said but they dont care for ET a long time and we know thats ET is free but you need to pay server and PB streaming..maybe its because they see that ET is almost died(you dont see alot of servers and clans around like old times).

is slac still around?(heard that they changed their name)

is that now the solution thing or are we about to have a hero who can make our "own" system based at PB?

hmmm thats not good but seems that their final decision...i think PB is not really useless as i said but they dont care for ET a long time and we know thats ET is free but you need to pay server and PB streaming..maybe its because they see that ET is almost died(you dont see alot of servers and clans around like old times).

is slac still around?(heard that they changed their name)

is that now the solution thing or are we about to have a hero who can make our "own" system based at PB?

slac changed its name to tzac, yet it doesn't support jaymod etc. Besides, tzac may be too complicated for new players.. I hope there is somebody who will figure this out and find a way to prevent lvl hacking etc.

Perhaps its time to look at TZAC or some other service for protection

*looks like we were both thinking the same thing at the same time .. you beat me posting

*botscan 2.3 hehehehe

Edited by JohnWayne