ET Server Enemy Territory - EB Support Seems Dropped

daredevil

i think we need to take off from all levels those things like ban, kick, etc for a while and ban possible hackers/cheaters by rcon buuuuut we will need a member who care for it 24/7 o.0 but maybe it will prevent us from some bs.

@anti - Option = to be super-admins, and enable kick voting for when no admins are there.

@thread - my et keeps crashing since this service termination.

@anti - Option = to be super-admins, and enable kick voting for when no admins are there.

@thread - my et keeps crashing since this service termination.

Some people like you are already super admin :) The rest of us have to catch up.

I haven't have much experience with kick voting in my previous clan, what are the chances of it being abused? For example.. someone just doesn't like a player..

As far as your crashing, try another server? I'm not having any issues... And I believe service termination hasn't occurred yet..

i think my move to COD was a smart move...for a long time i was not having fun with et(because kicks and lag hardly)dunno what to say i do loved this game but seems like its going to end :/

Some people like you are already super admin :) The rest of us have to catch up.

I haven't have much experience with kick voting in my previous clan, what are the chances of it being abused? For example.. someone just doesn't like a player..

As far as your crashing, try another server? I'm not having any issues... And I believe service termination hasn't occurred yet..

Lol, you flirt :P xD You're a super admin.. I don't seem to be able to do anything any more.. I was the master at hunting out cheaters etc, and kept Jay3 managed until I lost internet and Avrae (and now Joker) took over that role :P These days I feel pretty untested / useless :P Even server hopping, I'm not needed anywhere since my MIA xD

People can and do abuse kick voting.. But usually unsuccessfully. It requires the vast majority to vote yes for it to succeed.. and 99 times out of 100 the vote fails.. but for cheaters who will vote no?

As for the crashing - PB has been disabled, so service cut or not, PB status has been altered on our servers, and im crashing lots.. Just "ET.exe has stopped working" etc

maybe tzac will support also no EtPro servers too.

There is a tzac version for non-etpro servers BUT it isn't aimed at general Anti-cheat for pubs like F|A runs. There is no way to force the majority of players that play on the servers to go to an external site and download a program just to play on a server. Tzac is in place for the competitive community and their really isn't any thing that will change that.

this is the dead of all rating clans / players and an invitation for all keith's of this world :o

Edited by LoNg

There's no other Company who wanna keep clean our world from cheaters?!

that's right ...

Edited by LoNg

OMG this is shocking. i do hope that it's not the end for ET......will expect more cheaters to come in our servers.

edit: .....& probably, a cheater is already reading this topic :(

This no GUID looks like this ?

GUID:		 client15000000000000000000000000 (USERID: 00000000)

Like I said, just no client etkey / guid - saw the same happen back when we disabled PB due to kicks.