Guns

TulsaGeoff

The black AR in my last pic got a make over and light installed. I also got some sweet 10 round mags for my 1911. Iphone pics :/

9s2s.jpg

86yn.JPG

I had a military friend over and I brought out most of the arsenal to show him some different stuff. I had to take a pic after it was all out because of its sexiness  :wub:

37wx.JPG

lczq.jpg

Sadly I lost it all in a boating accident on Sunday...

Edited by TulsaGeoff

• 2 weeks later...

why? maintenance, they donot require an awfull lot of it and they are some good looking weapons anyways which proved reliable :D

• 2 months later...

Very nice guns TulsaGeoff.  Used an MP-5 for the Department I used to work for.  They switched to the AR platform right as I was leaving.  I've always liked the AR-15's.

• 2 weeks later...

My dad has a few guns, but since I am only a college student, I could only afford an airsoft gun (a gun, nevertheless)! It's a KWA custom M4 modeled after the one Snake uses in Metal Gear Solid 4

AEG_Custom_MSG4_lg.jpg

owning a full auto weapon is a federal offense it bypasses state law.  Do like my buddy did,  apply for a dealer license and you can buy and sell any weapon up to AA canons.

He owns AK47's, M4, M16, MP5, thompsons, M203's and even LMG and Heavy MG.  All legit.  But be prepared for the feds to crawl up your ass when they investigate you. Which is

every 6 months.

You can, however, buy and use an electric trigger assembly.  Hard to find unless you know where to look.  It doesn't fire as fast as full auto, but it is damn close.

There is NO reason whatsoever, that a law abiding citizen of the USA shouldn't be able to own a full auto firearm.

I will, one day, own a full collection of ET guns, fully operational. MP40. Thompson. Garand. Sten. Oh yes.. they will be mine.

Ronald, hey that looks cool even if its not a real B)

Thanks, I appreciate it! I sadly don't get to shoot much since the battery blew a while ago, but I still enjoy it. If I had to do it all over though, I wouldn't have bought it so that I could save for a real gun! 

ronaldounit0,

Once you are ready to get one, I strongly recommend that you try a few out before buying.  Some gun ranges rent guns, but I find they don't clean them very well and are prone to malfunctions.  At least you can still get the feel of the gun.  Otherwise, if you know anyone who has one, take them shooting so you can try theirs.

• Like 1

ronaldounit0,

Once you are ready to get one, I strongly recommend that you try a few out before buying.  Some gun ranges rent guns, but I find they don't clean them very well and are prone to malfunctions.  At least you can still get the feel of the gun.  Otherwise, if you know anyone who has one, take them shooting so you can try theirs.

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that! 

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of a good .22LR M1 Carbine remake? I see that the citadel version is in my price range, but the reviews don't look too promising. 

I've always wanted an M1 Carbine, so if anyone has any advice/experience with this type of carbine, I'd really appreciate the help! 

Thanks in advance :D