Guns

TulsaGeoff

I hate the cleaning part too, but it is necessary. I agree in that to me a gun is nothing more than a tool, some work better than others. Every gun I have serves a specific purpose or was purchased for a specific purpose. Mainly because I hunt a lot and I hunt a lot of different animals so I have different guns for different situations. Then I have guns also that sever the specific purpose of pure enjoyment for shooting such as the AK47, a few shotguns for clays, and a couple of pistols for target shoting.

Doc, is that first picture subliminal with the pistol between the legs? LOL, that’s too funny. I’m not going to say nice gun or anything like that, but maybe some girl will.

Go momma!!! You need to take her out to get a buck with that thing.

Doc, is that first picture subliminal with the pistol between the legs? LOL, that’s too funny. I’m not going to say nice gun or anything like that, but maybe some girl will.

Go momma!!! You need to take her out to get a buck with that thing.

She's killed enough deer in her lifetime. She just does the cookin' nowadays. :)

• 4 weeks later...

img3801pn.jpg

My S&W 15-22 again. Added a red dot, front sling mount, and Gieselle S3G trigger. Ran my gun at a steel challange practice match and had a blast. Going to try to make a competition this weekend. Shooting 5 steel plates as fast as you can is pretty fun. Sold my AR-15 for $1000 more than I paid for it... In the process of building another one unless someone pays my asking price for the stripped lower ($400)...

We have had guns in house all ways, I remember shooting .22 guns since I was 6y old.

This one I got from my father, He did make it from old army gun in gun shop 1964 (year I was born)

gun1

We have also .22 rifle (Toz) and .22 revolver (Reck)

And handgun Mauser 7,65 (my father used to work as guard in 70's) ->

mauser

Last year I bought airgun to shoot at summer cottage with kids, Thats Hammerli Hunter Force 900 Combo with energy 14J (Velocity 175 m/s) ->

0.177 (4,5mm) airgun Hammerli Hunter Force 900 Combo

And of cause this one, Suomi kp/31 "Submachine-gun Finland" these are bretty rare and expensive one. Never model is not so rare ones but still collectible and expensive (around 1000$). Some wikipedia info (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_KP/-31 ->

Suomi Kp 1

Masa_1964

P.s My brother have Long barrel Colt revolver .45 for sharpshooting (fun to shoot).

I hate the cleaning part too, but it is necessary. I agree in that to me a gun is nothing more than a tool, some work better than others. Every gun I have serves a specific purpose or was purchased for a specific purpose. Mainly because I hunt a lot and I hunt a lot of different animals so I have different guns for different situations. Then I have guns also that sever the specific purpose of pure enjoyment for shooting such as the AK47, a few shotguns for clays, and a couple of pistols for target shoting.

I am one of the anal ones. Each gets cleaned after each use, and cleaned well. i've an AR that I really don't care for but it still gets cleaned and of course it being the most difficult to clean simply adds to my dislike for the thing. Then i have an old 1943 M1 carbine that I love to nurture. I don't hunt so i have no experience with that kind of shooting. I did shoot an AK last summer and was surprised at the recoil, I thought it would be similar to the M1 or AR but found it to be significantly greater. I get the enjoyment thing, it's how I feel about the M1.

in terms of the cleaning I love cleaning the smokeless guns, now the black powder that's a whole other beast, cleaning them takes three times as much time and labor. But they are super fun to shoot.

• 2 weeks later...

My multinational VZ mutt in it's almost complete (yes, I know I change it constantly) form. Soon as tax time gets here, a red dot and a light will be on their way!

Czech VZ Military Polymer folder (has standard metal folding stock inside of the polymer)

Canadian NEA Lower hand guard

US PRI Upper railed piston cover

US VZ Long Grip

US Magpul RVG

IDF Bungee Sling

Soon to be had:

Czech OKO Red Dot sight with metal cover

Some kind of tactical light.

Would like to send it in and get the muzzle topped with something more appropriate, along with a refinish to a more VZ Grey color.

IMG901.jpg