American woman wants to become the fattest woman

Wifestein

I’m supersizing to be the world’s fattest woman, says 52st mother of two (but she’s only halfway there)

article-2026964-0D75EBB400000578-565_634x343.jpg

Obese model Susanne Eman is saying 'Supersize Me' for real - in her bid to become the fattest woman ever.

The 52-stone bombshell aims to reach a whopping 115 stone, or 1,600lb, by guzzling at least 20,000 calories a day.

Susanne, 32, from Arizona, USA, hopes to pass the half-way milestone of 57 stones by the end of the year.

The single mother-of-two believes she's already overtaken former biggest mum Donna Simpson, 43, from New Jersey, who weighs 50 stones.

And Susanne - who is creating a stir among fans of 'Super Size Big Beautiful Women' (SSBBWs) - plans to increase her calorie-intake to keep gaining.

‘I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton,’ she said. ‘A previous record holder was 1,600lbs (115 stone) , so I have to be at least that.

‘My next goal is to be 57 stone (800lbs) by the end of the year.

‘At my current rate of growth, I should be 115 stone by age 41 or 42.’

Susanne visits the supermarket once a month with sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, and spends up to eight hours filling six trollies.

‘It's like a full day's work,’ said Susanne, who uses a motorised scooter, but astonishingly believes she can stay healthy.

She added: ‘The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?’

Susanne's bizarre mission began after she couldn't stop gaining weight naturally.

'Two years ago I hit 35 stone because I was losing my battle against weight gain,’ she said.

‘I noticed I actually started attracting more men, and it made me feel good.’

The unemployed mother - who cannot work because of her weight - claims she stays active by doing simple exercises and having regular health checks.

‘I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day,’ she said. 'My muscles need to hold up to my weight, so I have to stay strong.

‘I take my blood pressure once a week, and every day, after I exercise, I take readings of my other vitals. I use a pulse oximeter to measure the concentration of oxygen in my blood stream.

‘And I take my blood sugar levels just like a diabetic. If either of the readings go above a certain level, I'll immediately contact my doctor for advice.

‘If I was to get sick, I've arranged for my sister to take care of my kids.

‘I haven't gone near the danger zones yet though.’

Despite warnings from her doctor that her bizarre experiment could kill her, Susanne insists she wants to break the record.

Dr Patrick Flite said: ‘She's really playing Russian roulette with her life with this goal. There are well-documented complications that come with morbid obesity.

‘I would never encourage anyone to be doing what Susanne is doing.’

Dr Flite said Susanne's medical checks showed no current problems, adding: ‘She's capable of making her own decisions. I don't see any psychiatric problems or anything else wrong.’

But Susanne admitted she's taken steps to protect her children in the future.

‘The boys do notice my diet and that I eat more each day,’ she said.

‘I tell them that everybody likes different things. If I'm making something fatty and they want something healthy, then I make us different meals.’

Susanne even acts as an online agony aunt for other potential SSBBWs.

‘I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing,’ she said. ‘I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way.

‘The message I want to get across is for people to accept others for who they are.’

article-2026964-0D75EBD400000578-119_634x423.jpg

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: SUSANNE'S DAILY DIET

Breakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.

Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.

Total: 21,962 calories

article-2026964-0D75EC0000000578-110_306x420.jpg

Source

I love one of the comments to this news on the site

"Glad we are paying for her to kill herself miss I can not work because of my weight. Way to use U.S. tax dollars wisely. I'm all for doing what you feel like doing and looking how you want to look... but she says she is doing it the healthy way. Sorry honey some carrots and lettuce won't help you at all and that little bit of exercise is not doing jack for you. Yes you can be over weight and attractive but you shouldn't be striving to kill your self with someone else's money that they went out of their way to BE ABLE to work for. She probably won't even read this but hey if you ever do, just know that it is people like you who get lazy and tired of working who have made the economy worse and I bet you sit at home and complain about it. P.S. Do not be stupid it is not hard to have common sense and to figure out your issues and fix them right instead of making everyone else suffer because you think it will be great to sit on your lazy butt and eat."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts about this? I think she's damn stupid for doing that.. her poor kids :/ I'm sure they don't really like it. They see their mom eating food 24/7 and will just kill herself with that in a few years.

BTW, I have nothing against fat people, but if you're trying to get that fat on purpose you're just stupid because you're basically killing yourself

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous. She is a single mother and she's just going to end up killing herself. Her poor children.

At least the children will have a better role-model in the mother's sister who will take care of them when she keels over.

‘The message I want to get

across is for people to accept

others for who they are.’

Accepted!you are a f***ing selfish no brain idiot.

Oh shes also unemployed and spending a shitload of money on food.

if it wasn't for fat girls I would still be a virgin :D

:blink:

OT:

I dunno the healthcare situation in the USA but i hope you guy's aint paying for this nonsens. When she want to die so badly, others shouldnt pay for her hospital costs.

Poor kids btw, they are getting a real bad example from that "woman". If it wasnt for the kids, i would say : Kill it with fire !!!

Cheers Roppie

:blink:

OT:

I dunno the healthcare situation in the USA but i hope you guy's aint paying for this nonsens. When she want to die so badly, others shouldnt pay for her hospital costs.

Poor kids btw, they are getting a real bad example from that "woman". If it wasnt for the kids, i would say : Kill it with fire !!!

Cheers Roppie

Agreed, kill it with fire! kids or no kids :P

Ridiculous. She is a single mother and she's just going to end up killing herself. Her poor children.

At least the children will have a better role-model in the mother's sister who will take care of them when she keels over.

Oh shes also unemployed and spending a shitload of money on food.

This is clearly wrong yes but I'm kind of confused. There are contradicting sentences in the article

Obese model Susanne Eman

he unemployed mother - who cannot work because of her weight

Is she a model or not? Either way, this is pure self destruction and should receive as little attention as possible.