What do you do while you play ET?

The teacher

chain smoke (for the first 5yrs of this game it was also drinking rum/coke while chain smoking).

I can see why you got that name :P

Mostly im drinking beer,and smoking cigarettes,spliff or my bong.I always play the best while im smoking the spliff.weed is good(im drunk as fck atm).

Heeey, if weed is good, you don't get drunk :D

Usually have a few beers or bourbons , smoke and cones If I got gear..Most of all I try to refrain from breaking another monitor.

Yeah man, swearing all the time, it's unbelievable :P

Tell me about it... I get a filthy mouth whenever I lag or see connection interrupted makes me insane!

• Like 1

Usually have a few beers or bourbons , smoke and cones If I got gear..Most of all I try to refrain from breaking another monitor.

Tell me about it... I get a filthy mouth whenever I lag or see connection interrupted makes me insane!

If you hadn't said that, I would've answered it for you:

What does Maky do while playing? Lag.. lol :P

My PC is about 2 metres away from MaKy's. Usually he put's me off my game with his temper tantrums :)

Usually when playing ET I am afk for a few seconds here and there (put babys dummy back in, yell at older kids to go to sleep, making bottles for babies etc)

But once all is quiet I only drink (pepsi) and smoke. Also I can here MaKy getting upset when people kill him, Or in fits of laughter if its me killing him :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...