What do you do while you play ET?

The teacher

I do a bunch of stuff while playing ET.

i listen to bunch of random hip-hop :)sometimes make random playlists on myspace( i feel this makes me play better)

i eat.. and eat.

im on facebook, xfire, and watch TV .

i also argue with my brother and my mom alot, cus she's a slave driver and my brother wants to use the computer as well

.the problem with this is that the desktop computer in the living room -_-

i drink alot of water and... sometimes research stuff i dont know :o-

oh and purchase stuff on ebay.

I smoke cigs and drink bier, coke or lemonade and always have long and interesting conversations in chat with Jay2 mateys.

I paranoically check on !li every 2 minutes, lol.

Music? I can't listen any other music than the melodies of bullets and suffering of my enemies while dying.

I love the note "baaaaah" of stabbed enemies.

Good night.

If i am trying to do good I do nothing but stare at the screen and play.

If i am just wanting to relax and have fun i normally start up some chatter in game with my fellow friends and panzer :D

i only eat and play when i am short on time :P hate getting my keyboard and mouse dirty and greasy

Can't listen to music or really do anything else. I talk so much in game and that takes up all of my focus :P I will drink Vitamin Water or Vanilla Coke and sometimes go on vent.

So prior to my joining ET I take a few warm-up bong rips. Then while playing I'll listen to either some metal or comedy on Sirius radio. Play a few maps then a few more bongys and maybe some smack talk on main chat. Just the usual....