1. 1. Do you play the Team Fortress 2?

• Yes - I like the game and I play it.
    • No - I don't like the game
    • No - I haven't played the game as of yet

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it, just never installed it. If ya get the server let me know, and I'll go ahead and install it and camp around there.

I would love to! I enjoy this game very much, and the fact that it's free means everyone can play it just like ET!!

Free?! WTF where?! I got it in the Orange box with Half Life and Portal 2. (All be it I didn't pay for it) But they are selling it for 30 bucks?!

Opine and I will look into it, if there is enough popularity :)

Team Fortress 2 is free game now. Can be downloaded from steam as mention before in another topic.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/

There's the link

Free?! WTF where?! I got it in the Orange box with Half Life and Portal 2. (All be it I didn't pay for it) But they are selling it for 30 bucks?!

Yeah I know I was a little bit bummed because I got the orange box for 360 and now it's free for everyone, but the way I see it, now more people than ever can play it which means the servers should be full of life again.

it's similar to left for dead, kinda funny. let's expand our community by offering a server in that game :P

u have +1 from me dare.i m in.

yesterday only yoyo was suggesting me to download one but i said if its not on f|a server then wats use but now i think i should download b4 u start the server.

i want to be one of the early server member to join game.

cheerio

:yahoo

All new games are failing in one way or another. :)

This does not happen with Crysis 2 atm :P , this game is getting more followers every day (I usually play regularly when I have time).