Does F|A like meat or veggies?

bell reavue

106 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a vegetarian?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (explain)

Fried fish, Redskin tatters, and a salad smothered in blue cheese dressing.

Venison back straps bbq cooked on a open fire pit, baby white potatoes and onions soaked in butter.

Smoked Wild bore on a stick.

I think that both meat and vegetables in the same plate are the meal of gods. I , personally, eat almsot the same thing 4 days a week, and i LOVE it.

Stir fri (always brocoli in the mix)

Steak or chicken

As simple as that

• 10 months later...

Vegetarian here :P

Vegies are the future...and its not meat you guys eat its a crap full of antibiothics and shit to grow faster..

and other thing is that who loves animals cant eat them...if not that is not love them ;)

• Like 1

Vegetarian here :P

Vegies are the future...and its not meat you guys eat its a crap full of antibiothics and shit to grow faster..

and other thing is that who loves animals cant eat them...if not that is not love them ;)

lol I love them, but like all human beings are carnivores by nature :) I like to eat both vegetables and meat, both give us the nutrients we need, although I prefer fish to meat ;)

• Like 2

lol I love them, but like all human beings are carnivores by nature :) I like to eat both vegetables and meat, both give us the nutrients we need, although I prefer fish to meat ;)

Not so much nani...the animal more close to the man is the chimpanzee and 90 percent of theyr diet is composed by roots fruits etc...ofc they eat meat but not the principal thing...

and we are not carnivores we are omnivores like the chilpanzee :P

Not F|A but veggie! ;) What is done in factory farming to living beings is just disgusting, don't support that.

Ofc ...like once i eard...  "if the slaughter houses had glass walls every one would be vegan "

• Like 1