Photos Pictures of your pets

You guys are making me miss having pets! Well since I don't have any of my own anymore I can at least show you the pets I do get to see almost every other day. These are my friend's pets: Darius (dog) and Oliver (cat). 

You should see when they scrap it out. Oliver tends to box Darius and ambushes him on the regular. 

post-10477-0-22443100-1368718516_thumb.jpg

post-10477-0-79850800-1368718519_thumb.jpeg

post-10477-0-77787100-1368718522_thumb.jpeg

post-10477-0-84769400-1368718526_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

You guys are making me miss having pets! Well since I don't have any of my own anymore I can at least show you the pets I do get to see almost every other day. These are my friend's pets: Darius (dog) and Oliver (cat). 

You should see when they scrap it out. Oliver tends to box Darius and ambushes him on the regular. 

Haha first picture of Oliver is like "Dude, get that damn camera out of my face!" xD

This is our family pet (well the kids Christmas present from my Mum and Dad that MaKy has claimed as his own)

His name is Bertie (after the bus on Thomas the Tank Engine) and he is a native Cockatiel. We got him as a little baby and now he can whistle a few different tunes and likes to peck at my hair and "groom" me :)

574975_474535922596213_1724136094_n.jpg

Eventually Id like to get a German Shepherd or Labrador

This is our family pet (well the kids Christmas present from my Mum and Dad that MaKy has claimed as his own)

His name is Bertie (after the bus on Thomas the Tank Engine) and he is a native Cockatiel. We got him as a little baby and now he can whistle a few different tunes and likes to peck at my hair and "groom" me :)

574975_474535922596213_1724136094_n.jpg

Eventually Id like to get a German Shepherd or Labrador

I was totally hoping for a pic of a Koala  :P    Hehehe

I wish!

We have had 2 walk through our backyard though, and a kangaroo.. Not bad for the suburbs

That is the most awesome thing ever!  My most frequent visitors are raccoons and possums hehehe

That is the most awesome thing ever!  My most frequent visitors are raccoons and possums hehehe

We have possums all around us too! Can hear them hissing and growling in the backyard (kinda scary in the middle of the night)

Our biggest visitors are red back spiders unfortunately :( I think they are more commonly known as black widow spiders

• 9 months later...

Here's 2 of our 3, well, 4 dogs.  I say 4, because we are taking care of my father-in-law's dog after he passed away on February 10th... 

The Chinese Crested (hairy one) is Gizmo.  The American Hairless Terrier is Brynner (why the long face, pussycat?).

2014-02-28%2011.16.33.jpg

And here's Bijou.  She's my co-pilot, and my Geocaching buddy.  She's the best (aren't they all?)

2013-03-27%2017.14.13.jpg

Here's a professional picture of Bryn-Bryn:

2012-09-26%2014.30.58.jpg

Edited by Applefish
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...