Thompson / mp 40 which side are u on.

INDIAN**

some time ago.. i saw on a websites that there is a very little difference between Mp40 and Thompson.

They said that after long osservation MP40 seems to be (a little) more accurate than thompson on large combat.

don't know if this is the truth.. anyway i prefer Thompson ;)

That was only in RtCW (in RtCW, the MP40 shot faster and was more accurate, but the Thompson did more damage). However, in ET they're exactly the same (except for the way they look and sound).

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clan Friend

it's different only in rtcw, and statistics confirm that it's the same weapon, here is some stats of mine from an etpro server:

Thompson kills 13703 deaths 14570 acc. 39.16

Mp40 kills 12463 deaths 14947 acc. 38.89

the slight difference is because I like the way thompson sounds :D, anyway I suck with both, negative k/d ftw

I like using the gun the other team has, I.e as allies I like an mp40. I feel like people come looking for me less when they hear a gun that should be theirs, probably not true :P

Precisely why I always switch guns whenever I see one on the ground. I'm neutral to either guns, whichever the opposite team I am, I will use that gun like blessed said.