Thompson / mp 40 which side are u on.

INDIAN**

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Thompson, I like the sound of the shot very aesthetically but also the MP40 I do not mind at all times use always depends on some other thompson MP40!

In RTCW I remember that the MP40 has two more shots in the magazine here I never noticed but perhaps both 30. :)

Usually I like to join Allies in a Match, therefore I mostly play with Thompson

there used to be times, when I prefered MP40, but it doesnt make a difference now

because i'm getting owned anyway :D

• Platinum VIP

I love thompson when I'm axis Ans mp40 when I'm allie because if I kill someone I can pick up Jos ammo

pick up his ammo

• 2 weeks later...

Both are nice, but somehow my accuracy is a bit better with mp40. I dont know is it because of sound or what.

But I like more customized sound of Thompson/mp40. Too bad we dont have any server with different Thompson/mp40 sounds.(?)

Both are nice, but somehow my accuracy is a bit better with mp40. I dont know is it because of sound or what.

But I like more customized sound of Thompson/mp40. Too bad we dont have any server with different Thompson/mp40 sounds.(?)

Google the rtcw sounds if that's what you mean.

some time ago.. i saw on a websites that there is a very little difference between Mp40 and Thompson.

They said that after long osservation MP40 seems to be (a little) more accurate than thompson on large combat.

don't know if this is the truth.. anyway i prefer Thompson ;)

I like to use whatever the other team is using. That was it is not as alarming to the enemy when they they hear it. I really dont think that there is any difference between the 2.