PROMOTE F|A NoQ 2.6b XPS

CaldasGSM

A few time ago the second NQ server appeared...

Now I don't know if we have enough NQ fans to have 2 full servers.. but even if not..

using the latest version of NQ would be god.. but for that user should upgrade..

and ppl wont do that without a good reason.. so..

admins were talking that we should promote the new NQ server.. by making a more "aggressive" marketing campaign...

Like having some cool/funny binds telling ppl to upgrade..

"Chuck norris only plays NQ 2.6b"

"We are giving candy at NQ 2.6b"

"to 2.6b or not to be"

And also have some type of special events at 2.6b

"Panzer wars"

"Sniper wars" (don't know if its possible)

"Knife wars" ?

"F|A vs All" you are welcome to come and own the F|A noobs :P

"!Pantless F|A" where every F|A will strip for you

"Map weekends" only 1 or 2 maps during weekend..like "base race weekend" dont know why but ppl seem to love that map, I hate it.. but..

"Special skin weekend" there are some funny skins and things like "big head" pack..

These ideas may not only apply to this NQ servers.. and maybe we should try to have more server "events"...

it could help to raise the status...

but at least for this new server I think it could be of profit..

what do you guys think?

A few time ago the second NQ server appeared...

Now I don't know if we have enough NQ fans to have 2 full servers.. but even if not..

using the latest version of NQ would be god.. but for that user should upgrade..

and ppl wont do that without a good reason.. so..

admins were talking that we should promote the new NQ server.. by making a more "aggressive" marketing campaign...

Like having some cool/funny binds telling ppl to upgrade..

"Chuck norris only plays NQ 2.6b"

"We are giving candy at NQ 2.6b"

"to 2.6b or not to be"

And also have some type of special events at 2.6b

"Panzer wars"

"Sniper wars" (don't know if its possible)

"Knife wars" ?

"F|A vs All" you are welcome to come and own the F|A noobs :P

"!Pantless F|A" where every F|A will strip for you

"Map weekends" only 1 or 2 maps during weekend..like "base race weekend" dont know why but ppl seem to love that map, I hate it.. but..

"Special skin weekend" there are some funny skins and things like "big head" pack..

These ideas may not only apply to this NQ servers.. and maybe we should try to have more server "events"...

it could help to raise the status...

but at least for this new server I think it could be of profit..

what do you guys think?

Its corny, but I like it!

For NQ, is it a problem of the people who used to play on 2.55 stayed on the home server, and are unwilling to change, or did they just migrate elsewhere? If they are just staying on the original server, then we could make it basically the same as the first one to attract the people with the same features as the ones they like.

• Administrators

1. I have suggest IRATA to add new button in the menu which says, update your ET. He said he will consider. - That will help 2.55 players by far good amount. One click update.

2. Issue here is some old rigid tards don't wan't to update to 2.6b because there uber cool friend told them 2.6b sucks.

3. People are resistance to changes. I like BC2 more sometimes because when EA releases update, you got to update the game if you want to play or you need to suck it up. If you add new change they start whinning like crazy like they are loosing there million $$.

4. I can add same settings on NQ 1.2.9 (2.6b) server as of 1.2.3 + map voting like Etpub so you guys will have chance to play 20-25 different maps.

Any fun related with commands i.e. !pip, !pop, !pants, etc I am against it. Some drama queen's will start posting, OMG I am abused on server and sexually harassed because admins remove my pants.

Last night I tested Baska/Saiz sound pack again and I have couple of more suggestions now related to sound pack.

The issue is 2.6b as few NQ servers where admins keep telling to there players, PB sucks and PB have issues. But fact at present is PB fixed many issues in there last couple of updates. They don't want to ban cheaters neither they want to help players by saying run pb update once and then pbsv.exe which fixes 95% issue. All they want is popular server by hook or crook and it doesn't matter who cheats or not there.

I am all up for other things. Just post in our calendar if there is fun panzer/sniper/rifle/wars and I will hand out commands to the person/team who is going to handle it.

From what I have seen, from the beginning of this server it hasn't been that populated, most players were bots.

So yes, I agree with Caldas that something has to happen.

Special events and the option to choose maps will be great.

I'm not sure if 'sniperwar' will become a hit since not everybody likes sniping.

I think it's the best to have maps in the rotation which offer both a great change for being rambo medic and sniper.

Also, I agree with daredevil about the fun commands, although lots of people like them, some might complaints about sucky things.

Last night I tested Baska/Saiz sound pack again and I have couple of more suggestions now related to sound pack.

Bring it on hon :D im all ears :D

And if u want to promote it do 1 thing : PLAY ON IT , CAMP THERE , INVITE OTHER PPL TO JOIN U !@#