FF FFS!!!!

Seosamh

I enjoi playing on all of the Jaymod servers but I would love to see some FF on one of them... It makes the game more realistic and interesting. 2 and 4 are exactly the same, cant we switch 1 up with FF?

Edited by Seosamh

I enjoi playing on all of the Jaymod servers but I would love to see some FF on one of them... It makes the game more realistic and interesting. 2 and 4 are exactly the same, cant we switch 1 up with FF?

we have a hardcore server that has FF (you can go there. It is pretty intense though)

Meh, Then Ill just find another Jay server with FF. Sorry, But I dont like ETPub, thats why I play on Jay1-4 and not Hardcore. And besides... how do you deal with TK's on hardcore? This idea doesnt apply to jaymod?

Meh, Then Ill just find another Jay server with FF. Sorry, But I dont like ETPub, thats why I play on Jay1-4 and not Hardcore. And besides... how do you deal with TK's on hardcore? This idea doesnt apply to jaymod?

It's 26 slot server, which means half the size of a Jaymod server. It's also more objective oriented so more teamplay is involved. On Hardcore people are much more careful, and tks do happen but not so often as you might think. It could apply on Jaymod but with current playing style on Jaymod servers and 50 people on it just wouldn't work. With FF off people don't pay attention if they are hitting their teammate or not, and it's like everyone is on their own most of the time.

• Administrators

So why not make a Hardcore Jaymod server?

Make your own or you can donate and we could run a server like that. Noone that plays on Jaymod would like nubs constantly panzering rnading mortaring flaming etc etc etc, soon you would find a server empty with few nubs that can't aim constantly shooting their teammates.

Another problem is that a lot of us put a bullet or two into someone whenever we see someone running at us in case they are a covert op in disguise. That's a hard habit to break. We would be kicking half the players on Jaymod just so you can have a FF server. And every heavy weapon would cause massive friendly fire casualties. Also the rifle nades and the land mines. It would be a mess.

Meh, Then Ill just find another Jay server with FF.

Gl in your endeavors :rolleyes: 100:1 chance if you ever do manage to find a jaymod with ff you'll hate it and all its bots.

Why would you even begin to ask for a Jaymod server with FF? I mean especially with as much Traffic the F|A Jaymod servers get on a daily basis? It would literally be extreme chaos. Admins having to stop their own game play to constantly be on the look out for the one idiots who team kill for the fun of it. As everyone else state Pub or Pro is your best bet. Well for F|A servers then it's Pro you want.