I'm back

Foxenstein

Hi there and welcome back to the forums! I looked ya up on trackbase and looks like ya play on jay1 (recruiting xp save) quite a bit - ill look out for ya on server so we can crush the objective together! 

We are always look for new folks to join FA - lets talk! Feel free to pm me or we can talk on server in between planting dynamite.

• Like 3

I think I remember you! I was a sherrif back when RC was still alive, was one of their main cheater buster, my father was close friend of chuckles, marinier, Duty calls, Total and I may forget some people but I'm not sure.
they all met/were members of another clan that deceased not long time after their resignation before creating RC with the help of paperino if I recall correctly.

with all that said, Welcome to the forum and feel free to PM me if you wanna talk!
hope to see you around again somewhere on Jay1! 🍻

• Like 2

Hey, we dont have sk rule, so you can sk kill ppls. Double jump rule forbit to skip objective u cant either trickjump to put dyno in place where it cant be easily defuse. Other than that trickjump/double jumps is allowed. So you can double jump over the wall as long as you dont try skip objects. So if you want double jump over the wall and just kill enemies thats fine and allowed. Even members do it.

Happy that you found our servers and your way back to ET. If you want to join us, you can send apply in here https://fearless-assassins.com/forums/forum/184-applications-join-us/  You can help us to keep ET alive and FA best servers to play ET. I hope you enjoy your time in our servers and forum. Welcome!

Al Hello.jpg

• Like 3
  • 100 1