ET Server =F|A= ET:Legacy strikes back!

yaku

5 minutes ago, rMks said:

Its not in FA in game menu AFAIK , and it was allways LEGACY / nothing else before. Created last year by @RendeL and with huge support or @yaku till state where it is now.

it is on my fa et menu maybe delete urs and re download 

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

• Inactive Member
1 minute ago, bigbro said:

it is on my fa et menu maybe delete urs and re download 

Could be since I have stable install for over a year, will try thanks for tip - not like I need it at all but good to know 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Why not a FA server in South America? many players from South America plays in FA servers, while the most populated euro server is jaymod and the others are empty.

Player from Chile, Brazil etc, experience a good ping in Argentina, and people would stop complaining about players with ping higher than 60 in US servers, since we could play in a FA server in South America.

Edited by Springfield-

7 hours ago, Springfield- said:

Why not a FA server in South America?

From my observation, 80% or more people playing on Legacy are from Europe. I'm sorry there are no FA servers in South America. If the FA Legacy server gains enough popularity, we might consider a possibility to launch a second one in US, but that's not gonna happen in the nearest future.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Can I just ask whether healing with syringe when a player has low hp is enabled on server? I don't think it was the last time I checked .. I would suggest adding that if possible please. Players are quite used to that feature and it's just odd to not have it these days.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, PHNTM said:

Can I just ask whether healing with syringe when a player has low hp is enabled on server? I don't think it was the last time I checked .. I would suggest adding that if possible please. Players are quite used to that feature and it's just odd to not have it these days.

Thank you for reminding about that.

At the beginning @kajto3 asked me if we want to enable that and I said 'no', because we wanted to have more challenging settings, but after watching players trying to heal with syringe multiple times it's obvious we should enable that. I forgot about that, so thank you and this is on our 'to do' list.

• Like 4

• Platinum VIP
13 hours ago, kajto3 said:

Activity today:

shot0004.thumb.jpg.14c998295bc5bf815bb6c14fc979a6f6.jpg

Too bad the server crashed a few maps later 😄

This must have been right after I Left because all those same guys were there.

Man it was fun. Love the maps! Geat server!!!

Props to FA on this one!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2