qrzy

• Inactive Member

Yay I was there 🤣 I liked that fuel dump push in the begging 👍😀

• 100 1

We, the devoted men behind Elzozo productions, are proud to offer a high quality montage depicting the life of a fascist in his natural habitat.

In our team we have :

— Lucas Hochard, alias Squeezie, the editing advisor, who teaches us how to make our film dumb.

This is a joke, actually, but our film is still kind of dumb, though.

P. S. — Oops ! There's an error at roughly 1:00.

Edited by Elzozo
  • Confused 1

• Leader
On 8/17/2023 at 8:06 PM, Raider- said:

For some reason it loads different skins like the santa hats and packs on ground, old downloads from past years.

Yes, when you replay a demo, there is no server to "restrict" what downloaded Pk3s are run with your demo, so they all run, in name-order, I believe. 😮 

I believe that when you play on a server, it only 'calls' its own pk3s, or downloads them, if they are absent.

I had a very "Holy Shit!" moment when I first replayed a demo, after having been on many different servers! 😮 

If you only play on one clan's servers, then you can remove other clans' pk3s.  If you want to combine demos from different clans, then things get really complicated!  On the Other Hand, it can be hilarious to replay with all the other clan's pk3s. 

You could actually collect many clans' pk3s and segregate them until you want to create some truly "fun videos". 😄