qrzy

Hahah these goddamn clowns, glad you made these memories eternal. But damn, i didnt knew ET's graphics could look this good..no wonder you are distracted half of the time 🤣
Keep 'em coming bro, Beach i do spania. 

Edited by Kurupttt
  • Like 4

• Leader
On 11/20/2022 at 3:12 PM, qrzy said:

AND BEHOLD!!

I noticed @Apollonius in Qrzy's video 😄 

845361294_Apollonius-i-Qrzy-video221129.thumb.jpg.01448fcc4be2decf3ccd34ae5ddada55.jpg

How The Hell, did that hot-kebab-farter get into that position, with weapon still firing? :?:  That looks like a "need medic" situation, but, but, butt...

I stopped trying to capture all of the "WTH and WTshit" moments in that video at 2:00!   :clap: 

(2:00 = 2/13s of the way in!  Just 15% of the length! 😄 ) 

• Haha 2

Enemy Territory is full of funny bugs and glitches. This flame glitch occured while being in a "play dead" mode, we couldn't replicate it.

List of glitches and similar situations:
1 video - 0:38 - On marrakech if someone destroys front laboratory door a crate appears and if you stay in unfortunate spot you can be blocked. @hdx pushed me multiple times while I couldn't see any changes thinking I was still lying on the ground. We then later joked that it looked like trying to find a comfortable position on a chair 😄
1 video - 2:14 - Not a glitch. Action progressed much faster than the game could render. #DX#kk ran upstairs, accidentally used knife which released the objective and someone handling panzerfaust shot right behind him. As a result this launched #DX#kk towards objective and radio transmitter in no time.
1 video - 5:59 - A narrow spot between wooden boom and barrel.
1 video - 6:58 - I don't even know how that could happen.
1 video - 9:19 - If you look closely flag should vanish after the wall was destroyed, but that didn't happen. Axis could still take over this spawn. The game was broken probably after some engineer managed to escape to the other side and build command post.
1 video - 11:25 - Typical ET physics.
2 video - 0:35 - For some reason flame could be used during playing dead.
2 video - 1:16 - Not a glitch. Somehow most doors on most maps allow player models and hitboxes to clip through.
2 video - 5:07 - That happens randomly in vehicles when two players push each other or when walking or crouching next to the vehicle (usually a tank).
2 video - 6:13 - The game often doesn't push a player when some object changes (it's state), instead it crushes the player.
2 video - 6:22 - Timing problem on some random server.
2 video - 6:47 - I think this happens when there are too many players and only one spot is marked by map creator as spawn.
2 video - 7:37 - A player was disconnected while walking on steel beams on a bridge. Bridge was destroyed but player model remained. Non F|A server.
2 video - 11:17 - Map bug. If you detonate TNT on the other side of laboratory door, original door will stay intact but construction crates will show up and if someone tries to build barricade two different doors will overlap.
2 video - 13:40 - I think #DX#kk fell/died and was pushed by a tank lower into the ground, when revived this happened.

I sometimes wonder if we (buddies under DX sign) have some sort of collective authism, or maybe our programmer minds like to find these unusual issues and ways to beat the game.

Edited by qrzy
added last sentence
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please don't accuse enemy of hacking if your team won't send at least one engie to protect the objective. It was past five minutes of gameplay initial struggle to capture Axis spawn, so It's not breaking the rush rule.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ok, ET is OBJ oriented game and I get that,but keep in mind this is the pub after all and some enjoy fraging as well. Sadly there are no ET servers for just fraging. If you like to do objectives so much,why not join ETlegacy gather scene and play with them? These guys are all about doing the OBJ fast.

Edited by HarryAimpotter

Ok, here is a typical example of gameplay in FA from allies side. People are just afraid to attack and play as if they only had one life. The same thing happens in Oasis, Castle_CTF, Snatch, TC_base and other maps as well. Can someone please explain the reasoning for that?

Here is older video, different server, different players, but same situation.

Edited by HarryAimpotter