qrzy

8 hours ago, qrzy said:

2:27 now everyone will notice I'm using teleport, please remove the video.😄 

Nice video, we are waiting for more.

Edited by mehmet
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mehmet said:

Nice video, we are waiting for more.

Our series will have more episodes than "The Bold and the Beautiful" 😄. Almost everyone from #DX# is recording each game so we have a big amount of video material :). Even have few perspectives from one map :D. Stay tuned :).

• Like 2

11 hours ago, qrzy said:

Hello. I know there is a topic called "Ingame Screenshots", however the name suggests it is rather not for in game recordings, that's why I decided to create completely new topic with all our recordings.

First I will start with my "Wolf ET - Bloopers and unusual frags" compilation.

It's amusing to see a compilation dedicated to random, weird and funny stuff and not only a frag showcase. I have a lot more bits of recordings and plan to create a series of these videos.

Black textures or absurdly thick wires from trap mines are an effect of newer experimental renderer I struggled with. With old regular renderer everything looks normal. Please like and share 😄

What are you using to edit your vids? These are absolutely gold.  Need more of this 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, qrzy said:

Hello. I know there is a topic called "Ingame Screenshots", however the name suggests it is rather not for in game recordings, that's why I decided to create completely new topic with all our recordings.

First I will start with my "Wolf ET - Bloopers and unusual frags" compilation.

It's amusing to see a compilation dedicated to random, weird and funny stuff and not only a frag showcase. I have a lot more bits of recordings and plan to create a series of these videos.

Black textures or absurdly thick wires from trap mines are an effect of newer experimental renderer I struggled with. With old regular renderer everything looks normal. Please like and share 😄

LOVE THIS! Please do more lmao 🤣

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ForestGump said:

What are you using to edit your vids? These are absolutely gold.  Need more of this 

Open source stuff. Shotcut to edit videos, it's quite fast and enough advanced to compose them. Also some console ffmpeg wizardry to quickly cut out parts of long videos without recompression before importing them to Shotcut. youtube-dl is good enough if you want to download some assets from youtube like music (elevator scene) or videos (dilberts "I am an engineer").

My OS: Debian 12 Bookworm, however everything should work on Windows with Ubuntu on WSL.

Edited by qrzy
  • Like 3

ET Competitive clip compitition

Best Frag Category!

https://streamable.com/saeck4 rsp - objective hold spam frags on adlernest

https://streamable.com/t0usb4 uYop - last stage hold on escape

https://streamable.com/rzp4h2 s1LENT - clean pistol headshots

Best Funny Moments & Fails Category!

https://clips.twitch.tv/SmallBillowingPuffinPoooound-FBjI2bO0yRbyFBDG - Sinche & Rgg - both failing their driving license exams

Best Objective Focused Category!

Edited by ASBO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice Super Mario Bros game with my Luigi #DX#kk with CTF on Oasis map. I even killed some Goomba!

Hey! But our princess was in another castle!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4