Balls. Money. Power. Cows.

Jokernaut

I'm an old school Wolfenstein Enemy Territory player. I once belonged to the illustrious Wolfenstein Italia clan.

I am -*WI*- Juggernaut. The big bad booty daddy.

My balls are enormous. I now have far more money than I did 15 years ago when I used to play ET. 

With great balls and great money has come: Great Power. Also, I bought a small farm, so I have cows.

I speak German for funzies...or rather, I try. I've forgotten a lot. I know enough Spanish to get myself into and out of trouble, most of the time.

I spit when I talk and I gesticulate violently, but people always listen because there's real value in what I say.

I can't exactly hang with all the young Wolfenstein ET players, but I can gripe and moan with the best of them.

I know a lot about financial matters because I sold my soul to the corporate banking world. It's soul sucking, but it pays the bills. Enormous pants are needed for my enormous balls.

The end.

P.S. Epstein didn't hang himself.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Surprise 1

10 hours ago, Jokernaut said:

I'm an old school Wolfenstein Enemy Territory player. I once belonged to the illustrious Wolfenstein Italia clan.

I am -*WI*- Juggernaut. The big bad booty daddy.

My balls are enormous. I now have far more money than I did 15 years ago when I used to play ET. 

With great balls and great money has come: Great Power. Also, I bought a small farm, so I have cows.

I speak German for funzies...or rather, I try. I've forgotten a lot. I know enough Spanish to get myself into and out of trouble, most of the time.

I spit when I talk and I gesticulate violently, but people always listen because there's real value in what I say.

I can't exactly hang with all the young Wolfenstein ET players, but I can gripe and moan with the best of them.

I know a lot about financial matters because I sold my soul to the corporate banking world. It's soul sucking, but it pays the bills. Enormous pants are needed for my enormous balls.

The end.

P.S. Epstein didn't hang himself.

Lmao, inmature and sarcastic.

I Love it.

Ps. Epstein was well "hung" too...

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

• Haha 3