ET Jay #2 Jay2 Server Poll - Only for jay2 regulars / members

daredevil

Jay2 Server specific role  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Vote to keep or remove adrenaline

• Yes - I am ok with removal as i don't like adren
    • No - I love adren and hence I play on Jay2
    • Neutral - I don't care, I would still play on Jay2, irrespective of server configuration

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/22 at 10:26 PM

• Administrators

Creating feedback poll for adrenaline on Jay2. Poll doesn't mean changes will take place, it's more for a research purpose. 

IMP NOTE: This vote is only for Jay2 active regulars/members. Other server regulars/members shouldn't participate in this specific poll so the results don't get skewed. 

For Ex: Silent 1 regular, voting in this poll - will skew the results. 

This is not debate/discussion. 

• Like 2

do i count tho i mean i do play on both  sil and jaymod server i play both jay1 and jay2 so not sure if my vote counts 

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, *Kiba* said:

do i count tho i mean i do play on both  sil and jaymod server i play both jay1 and jay2 so not sure if my vote counts 

If you play on Jay2 - your vote counts. Goal is to check - if current Jay2 folks would be ok without adren OR we have strategic ETL mod which we are planning to start, which can be common solution. We can then evaluate - is ETL mod ok OR we need 32 slot Jaymod and location for it.  

I jut don't want to keep adding servers for the sake of it and then no one plays on it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 1:35 PM, *Kiba* said:

what name u use on jay2 i  dont think ive ever played on jay2 with u

• 100 1

Hmmm research huh? Isn't it funny how more people have voted than even regularly play on jay 2 ? 😄 Just saying...there aren't even that many regulars that play there.  There aren't even as many as 55 regulars... I question if "Jay 2 regulars" are only voting on this. I think to see this as proper research, we need to verify that they are in fact Jay 2 regulars... can we see who has voted?

I was on Beginners two, teams were huge...obj was tough with that broke adren. I only had it like 1/7th the time I needed it...had to wait for it to recharge. It was horrible trying to do obj...and I was the only one honestly that could even get to obj, not to sound like a arrogant prick. Adren has it's purpose, it doesn't hurt Jay 2. It's sad that this is even being discussed so much lately... 

Edited by spectator
  • Like 1
  • 100 3

4 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

what name u use on jay2 i  dont think ive ever played on jay2 with u

=F|A=*Kiba*

like on all other servers lol i  run with purple and black with white or gold stars in my name i play on all the jaymod servers i just pop around to whatever server pop at the time or i feel like playing on lol i mostly sinpe lol 

Edited by *Kiba*
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2022 at 5:05 PM, spectator said:

Hmmm research huh? Isn't it funny how more people have voted than even regularly play on jay 2 ? 😄 Just saying...there aren't even that many regulars that play there.  There aren't even as many as 55 regulars... I question if "Jay 2 regulars" are only voting on this. I think to see this as proper research, we need to verify that they are in fact Jay 2 regulars... can we see who has voted?

I was on Beginners two, teams were huge...obj was tough with that broke adren. I only had it like 1/7th the time I needed it...had to wait for it to recharge. It was horrible trying to do obj...and I was the only one honestly that could even get to obj, not to sound like a arrogant prick. Adren has it's purpose, it doesn't hurt Jay 2. It's sad that this is even being discussed so much lately... 

dont worry FA hasnt been around this long .and this strong  ... becuz  we are ignorant. lol  a simple search u can see any players time spent on jay2. i also believe any fa members opinion or vote matters. weather i agree with it or not. but yes specy ur a jay2 regular bud!!!🤪 thats all that should  matter to you!

• Like 1

Hi all,

I 've been around jay2 for 6 years right now,

I can't count the way I said to whiners about adren that they should choose another server cause our beloved clan owns somes and they will get pleasure anywhere else.

What a story ?

Osie.

• Like 1
  • 100 4

• Platinum VIP
12 minutes ago, 0siE. said:

Hi all,

I can't count the way I said to whiners about adren that they should choose another server cause our beloved clan owns somes and they will get pleasure anywhere else.

What a story ?

Osie.

Facts!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

Not trying to start another debate/discussion, but is there anyway to do a survey by invite? Seems a lot more responses than J2 regulars, and like you said, @daredevil, the results may be skewed. Even a third party tool?

• Platinum VIP
10 hours ago, 0siE. said:

Hi all,

What a story ?

Osie.

Are there other servers with the exact same settings as Jay 2 but no Adren? I'm being sarcastic

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Haha 1

1. Vote to keep or remove adrenaline

• Neutral - I don't care, I would still play on Jay2, irrespective of server configuration
surely if you love adren you'd play jay 3?
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

not this home boy its in germany.

2 hours ago, iOmen said:

1. Vote to keep or remove adrenaline

surely if you love adren you'd play jay 3?
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 5/17/2022 at 6:05 PM, spectator said:

I question if "Jay 2 regulars" are only voting on this. I think to see this as proper research, we need to verify that they are in fact Jay 2 regulars... can we see who has voted?

Yes, we plan to cross-reference against SL/TB. 

On 5/21/2022 at 9:18 AM, Gameplan said:

Seems a lot more responses than J2 regulars, and like you said, @daredevil, the results may be skewed. Even a third party tool?

Invite system will not work as you will need to spam server regulars to vote for it. I just wish their was better way/answer but sadly, everything has loophole. I will check if we can run custom vote on server - but that can be screwed as well if we plan to store / guid vote. 

Results will be always skewed a bit but we can try to make the most out of it. We are not researching nuclear physic's, so some error probability is fine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1