Calling all Cod4 players

Dougl@s

On 6/21/2022 at 10:32 AM, DJ aka GDR DJ said:

any update ?

So I was a little busy and sick last days lol.

I think we do need to decide whats better- If Euro or USA server.

tbh I see more non Euro playing Cod4 atm.

Hope you're well now.

Hmm, I think an EU might suit better, if there's already quite a few NA servers, you're probably having EU players playing on them, plus it might bring some old players back with an EU server.

I'd be interested in playing if we had an FA server for CoD4, and be interested in helping a long side my helpings on beg2 in ET.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 7:08 AM, LuuKyuuM said:

Have news?

I am a bit busy but i will pm DD about it.

so I will be there when we got it running!

• Like 1

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Dougl@s said:

What we need to do? Thanks

3 hours ago, Dougl@s said:

If any help is needed feel free to talk to me

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, daredevil said:

What we need to do? Thanks

On 6/24/2022 at 7:59 AM, Dougl@s said:

I think we do need to decide whats better- If Euro or USA server.

tbh I see more non Euro playing Cod4 atm.

@daredevil

• 1 month later...

Kinda late to the party but the Beginners US server was quite popular back when I was a COD member around 2016. I'm here in the US but will be down to try and connect to EU servers if we do end up bringing in a COD revival. If the connection for US members is a little jumpy, I can always log in to admin as opposed to playing all the time, but whatever works. 

Miss those days!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum VIP

Any recent news or updates on a COD revival? Spent almost all day yesterday trying to figure out how to get a  master server list lol. 

Edited by Silky

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
On 10/25/2022 at 8:27 AM, Silky said:

Any recent news or updates on a COD revival? Spent almost all day yesterday trying to figure out how to get a  master server list lol. 

I think COD4 is almost dead. I was researching for it and it seems COD4x is the only way and that to I hardly see anyone one. I will be removing COD4 files from our machines. 

Unless, someone tells, me their is active player - I will not. I will await for 3 months for someone to respond. 

• Sad 2

Although it is sad to see it officially coming to an end, I would like to thank all regulars and members who made it possible to keep the COD4 server alive and make great memories throughout the years. I will always be grateful for our wonderful times, and I hope all of you are doing well! I wish I had done more on my part to help keep it going a little longer, but none of this would have been possible in the first place without all of you. Especially with an older COD game, it takes a special group of people to keep it going as long as we did, and I would like to thank all of you for the combined efforts that made it possible. I think it was well worth it :)

I hope to see you guys on our other servers! Don't hesitate to reach out anytime

• Like 2
  • Love 3