Warbell, jaymode 1

WhiteWidow

this is an old one, something with missing files in the .pk3 map file from the server side or the client side. Nothing critical

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Johnwick said:

You can still go there if you try,but cant shoot from there and throw nothing mostly

On Jay1 it is communicated as forbidden.

It is only reachable via Trickjump

Rnades and bullets can pass bedween the barrels. Which is now a lot harder to do since you can't see the barrels anymore.

This room can make repairing bell mechanism impossible since allies have an advantage at going there.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

11 hours ago, Vastasto said:

On Jay1 it is communicated as forbidden.

Rnades and bullets can pass bedween the barrels. Which is now a lot harder to do since you can't see the barrels anymore.

This room can make repairing bell mechanism impossible since allies have an advantage at going there.

Correct,but in jay1 sadly there isnt much players who can use keyboard for moving in ET, so there cant be much people. Have nice saturday ☀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe this version of the map people inside that area can shoot out a certain area. The map version with barrels they cannot.

• Like 1
  • 100 2

• Leader
9 hours ago, bLade. said:

I believe this version of the map people inside that area can shoot out a certain area. The map version with barrels they cannot.

I believe that you are right. 

The map version shown above is DD's first effort at blocking players from that area.  Those 3-axis markers are normally hidden in the maps.  He probably had to add some kind of texture to be able to add the "block bullets" function.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Johnwick said:

I can try,how many kills i can get from there ,I'l do video to see

So here it is ,only 2 kills i made this time prolly i would get more ,and you can see at the last minutes ,where you can shoot from ,and where the bullets land 

• Like 5

Well it looks like you can shoot out of but not into. So this spot is illegal. Anyone seen in this spot will be asked to leave that spot or be splatted until there is fix. Yes, players on other team can go into chapel area and kill from there but we still have an (easily) exploitable one way.

Thanks for showing us this, JohnWick :)

If anyone witnesses this and there is no admin present to deal with it, please record demos and submit to us on forums :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, CabaL said:

Well it looks like you can shoot out of but not into. So this spot is illegal. Anyone seen in this spot will be asked to leave that spot or be splatted until there is fix. Yes, players on other team can go into chapel area and kill from there but we still have an (easily) exploitable one way.

Thanks for showing us this, JohnWick :)

If anyone witnesses this and there is no admin present to deal with it, please record demos and submit to us on forums :)

You can shoot definitely inside.

Explosion go through there as well.

Iirc @the cake is a lie killed me there several times, which happened a while ago. Maybe he remembers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vastasto said:

You can shoot definitely inside.

Explosion go through there as well.

Iirc @the cake is a lie killed me there several times, which happened a while ago. Maybe he remembers.

True can shoot from both sides,you just have to remember how did the barrels look like and between them 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 11:34 PM, Vastasto said:

Not to get too technical here, but what exactly is considered trickjumping and how is it different from regular movement using double jump? If I move around the map using built in game mechanics (double jump) at what point it becomes trickjumping instead of just regular movement/jumping?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

Not to get too technical here, but what exactly is considered trickjumping and how is it different from regular movement using double jump? If I move around the map using built in game mechanics (double jump) at what point it becomes trickjumping instead of just regular movement/jumping?

If it requires no 'trick' or actual skill then it shouldn't be considered trickjumping.

If you're bad at trickjumping but somehow made your way over a wall it's because of broken jaymod mechanics not actual trickjumping. You're still bad at trickjumping, right? 

You can trickjumping with double jump, don't get me wrong, stuff like jumping back into the vent from the objective room in beach. Very useful stuff, but I don't see many players doing this.

People just like to call everything trickjumping because it's convenient to establish boundaries. 

• Like 2