Warbell, jaymode 1

WhiteWidow

7 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

Not to get too technical here, but what exactly is considered trickjumping and how is it different from regular movement using double jump? If I move around the map using built in game mechanics (double jump) at what point it becomes trickjumping instead of just regular movement/jumping?

To add my understanding of the rules.

Unintended or not, using friendly explosives, human ladder, double jump, strafe jump, glitches of any kind or whatever I may have not listed, to do final obj. or a vital obj leading to end of map, is not allowed.

However, there are mostly always team only doors, that can be opened by covert ops with uniform, which are allowed, unless of course the enemy intendedly let you through, which would be a rule violation from his side (Teamplay is a must), and you should of course avoid letting this happen, since admins might rule against you too.

Also I believe, if you survive enemy explosion propelling you over obstacles, you might be free to do said above objectives.

But since it is already nearly impossible to monitor it, I am not sure about this.

On 1/13/2022 at 5:34 PM, Vastasto said:

using friendly explosives, human ladder, double jump, strafe jump, glitches of any kind or whatever I may have not listed, to do final obj. or a vital obj leading to end of map, is not allowed.

Sorry, but I'm still confused. In this video I gain access to "vital objective" (Bell Mechanism) via double-jumping. Correct me if I'm wrong but Axis can't win if bell mechanism is not fixed. So this kind of jumping is not allowed, according to the rules you quoted?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

Sorry, but I'm still confused. In this video I gain access to "vital objective" (Bell Mechanism) via double-jumping. Correct me if I'm wrong but Axis can't win if bell mechanism is not fixed. So this kind of jumping is not allowed, according to the rules you quoted?

Yes, that is my interpretation of the rule.

You can do that jump and clear area but the obj. is taboo.

• Thanks 1