away

oliveirapt

56 minutes ago, TBAR Flash said:

take care and get well.

we need you on battlefiled Oli

you have to take my place when im off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

• Haha 1

I will come to you. I will operate the mouse and you will use the keyboard. Be warned that I do not use adrenaline.

Get wellย 

• Haha 2

I don't know why, but I remembered watching my aunt's house for a while because she went on vacation. Auntie has two cats. These two cats have two litter boxes. One in the bathroom, the other in the kitchen. One night I closed the bathroom door and went to sleep. In the morning I woke up and went to make a delicious breakfast. In the kitchen, I found a rug rolled up in a delicious kebab. This got my attention. On the one hand, a perfectly rolled work of art - better than the best kebab, on the other hand it was a bit suspicious. Who the hell keeps a rolled up rug in the kitchen? I started developing it. Each subsequent lap made it more and more rectangular. But the last 2-3 unfolds were heavier, as if it were stuck together. The delicate, unobtrusive scent of Air Brick began to evaporate and turn into something sharp, irritating my nose. It turned out that the best kebab was full of shit because I locked the litter box door for the cats.

Take care people.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, joo said:

I will come to you. I will operate the mouse and you will use the keyboard. Be warned that I do not use adrenaline.

Get wellย 

omg what would y do to sit on my lap ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(jking)