Help needed: What logo is this

Bunny

12 hours ago, Bunny said:

I found this beanie from my mom's place and im curious what logo is that.. i assume its somekind of US sport team logo or something

spacer.png

If I had to put $ on it... I'd say you got yourself there a beanie for Appalachian State Mountaineers football / "App State". The stars and stripes signify that the team had won some sort of significant division title or championship at the time.  Idk, keep it or sell to someone who happens to be an Alumni of App state. Hope that helps. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_State_Mountaineers_football

1Untitled.jpg

Edited by XeRoiX
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

5 hours ago, XeRoiX said:

If I had to put $ on it... I'd say you got yourself there a beanie for Appalachian State Mountaineers football / "App State". The stars and stripes signify that the team had won some sort of significant division title or championship at the time.  Idk, keep it or sell to someone who happens to be an Alumni of App state. Hope that helps. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_State_Mountaineers_football

1Untitled.jpg

This could be it.. Looks like they have won three national championships on football so those stars on my beanie could refer for their second championship. But those four stripes behind A what could they refer for? 🤔

Edited by Bunny

21 hours ago, Bunny said:

I found this beanie from my mom's place and im curious what logo is that.. i assume its somekind of US sport team logo or something

spacer.png

too me it looks like army west point old logo . the stars  and strips tell what they where. ??? just my opinion. i think the bars  and stars make it more obvious its a military thing from usa?????

i really do have to say it's  homemade i done some reverse image search  from  yahoo to google to bing and some other sites i know of that are good for this kind of thing the closes i think i seen is something to do with the us army and hockey 

Edited by *Kiba*
  • 100 1

15 hours ago, *Kiba* said:

i really do have to say it's  homemade i done some reverse image search  from  yahoo to google to bing and some other sites i know of that are good for this kind of thing the closes i think i seen is something to do with the us army and hockey 

i agree !!!!  i did samething. 

• 4 months later...