Anime, Manga/Manhwa/Manhua, LNs

Raziel

On 9/14/2022 at 10:00 PM, Vindstot said:

If you are talking about Bleach, thats a nice anime. If you like sword fights and highly powered characters 😛 Well, I do

There are a lot of fillers, which Id advise you to skip. Unless you have completed watching and want to go back to them

The first 10-20 ish episodes are not very interesting. Id even suggest to skip after the first episode until a certain plot point

But I might misunderstood and you talk about Naruto. I have no opinion about that 😛

Hi do you read dbs manga? I stopped at 2019 , was too boring. Thought would wait for anime, which never came 🥲

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 8:24 PM, New guy said:

Hi do you read dbs manga? I stopped at 2019 , was too boring. Thought would wait for anime, which never came 🥲

No, I didnt read manga. I prefer watching something than reading. But I also didnt watch dragon ball

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, yaku said:

First episode of new Bleach is fire! Didn't expect action to start so fast :)

Animation looks like it is gonna be awesome! Can't wait to see all of the Bankai's in the new style (especially Senbonzakura)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Platinum VIP

I see some of these topics haven't been talked on for a few years. 

My 2 favorite Anime's are YuYu Hakusho and Bleach!

It's hard for me to find any other anime that can compare to those two any leads I'll look into them! I enjoyed Vampire Knight but they only had I believe 2 seasons. Ponyo I enjoyed as well. I watched a little bit of Full Metal Alchemist but never really got into it the way I had hoped 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Also into anime and manga myself :)

Currently reading/watching One Piece.

Also watched Attack on Titan but i didn't watch it till the end because i accidentally spoiled myself so i knew what happened in the end 😕

• Like 1
  • 100 1

9 minutes ago, CrypticEve said:

I see some of these topics haven't been talked on for a few years. 

My 2 favorite Anime's are YuYu Hakusho and Bleach!

It's hard for me to find any other anime that can compare to those two any leads I'll look into them! I enjoyed Vampire Knight but they only had I believe 2 seasons. Ponyo I enjoyed as well. I watched a little bit of Full Metal Alchemist but never really got into it the way I had hoped 

Hunter x Hunter is by the same author as YuYu Hakusho.  

If you haven't watched the new adaptations of Bleach's last arc, Thousand-Year Blood War Arc,  I suggest doing so.

Jujutsu Kaisen might be up your alley, Chainsaw Man too.

In general, I can recommend Attack On Titan and Vinland Saga. 

If you're looking for older stuff, I'm always pointing to Cowboy Bebop and Trigun

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
2 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Hunter x Hunter is by the same author as YuYu Hakusho.  

If you haven't watched the new adaptations of Bleach's last arc, Thousand-Year Blood War Arc,  I suggest doing so.

Jujutsu Kaisen might be up your alley, Chainsaw Man too.

In general, I can recommend Attack On Titan and Vinland Saga. 

If you're looking for older stuff, I'm always pointing to Cowboy Bebop and Trigun

Amazing, thank you! I'll definitely want to check out hunter x hunter. 

I love the new arc thousand year blood war, waiting for the rest to come out on it! I love bleach and wish it never ended! 

I'll look into the other ones, I've never heard of them so that peaks my interest even more! Thank you! 

• Like 1

From this and last season I'm watching:

• Sousou no Frieren 
  • The Apothecary Diaries
  • Shangri-La Frontier
  • I Level Up Alone aka Solo Leveling
  • Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord

I wholeheartedly recommend the first 3, the others are just mindless fun. I've read Solo Leveling, so the animation doesn't really impress me much in comparison to the Manhwa art. Villainess is simple, but pretty fun so far, with mediocre animation (just imagine your generic Isekai or Otome Game show animation).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CrypticEve said:

Bleach!

Bleach is amazing, I absolutely love how they did justice to rushed manga in Thousand-Year Blood War Arc anime.

4 hours ago, CrypticEve said:

I love the new arc thousand year blood war, waiting for the rest to come out on it! I love bleach and wish it never ended! 

I heard they plan to make Hell Arc after this one and maybe animate novels which if you didn't read have a lot of good stuff 😄 For example Shinji's bankai was first showed in novel actually, they blended it great into anime.

Edited by yaku

Oh yeah, in case anyone wants to test their Anime music knowledge https://animemusicquiz.com/

Fun website to play guessing game against each other. Hit me up if you want to play or have questions about the settings.