Anime, Manga/Manhwa/Manhua, LNs

Raziel

• 6 months later...
On 4/19/2021 at 6:39 PM, Nancy said:

I am manga/anime lover as well. 

My fav anime: Inuyasha ❤️, Death Note, nearly all Miyazaki/Ghibli workshop (Totoro, Sprited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Panda Kopanda and ect), allRurouni Kenshin series (Samurai X), classical Ghost in the Shell/Akira, and all qute not amime stuffs like Pui Pui Molcar (yes I am that insane! 🤣).. 

Can watch Cowboy Bebop, romantic  things like: OreGairu,  Melancholy,

sometimes some pantsu related funny weird shits or something meanless... XDD  

I dont know difference between manwha and manga :( So I guess I love everything what related to anime, (as I mention above). I read only Inuyasha manga - but its really big!

Manga is the way to know much more then showed and told in anime series... 

As you see I am amature anime lover indeed.

Wow you like old school stuff like me.
Rurouni Kenshin, Inu Yasha are two of my most favs. Which reminds me I need to rewatch those... and many other stuff. 😞

Anime:

• Cowboy Bebop
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Inu Yasha
  • Rurouni Kenshin
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Bungou Stray Dogs

Haven't read many manga, but

• Goggles
  • Parasyte
  • Uzumaki

And, uhm, my most recent anime crush 🥺😭

Amira_one.png

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I was fond of drawing my own anime characters once... and became pretty skillful  and even won a prize at a local anime drawing contest. That contest was family-friendly but they gave me a disc with hentai!😅  it seems that nobody of the organizers had ever watched anime films they awarded. 
Then I left my town for the university hostel and suddenly lost my interest in anime =(  now I have only sweet nostalgic memories and yes, I still like "Spirited away".

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2022 at 11:56 AM, Apollonius said:

Anime:

• Cowboy Bebop
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Inu Yasha
  • Rurouni Kenshin
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Bungou Stray Dogs

Haven't read many manga, but

• Goggles
  • Parasyte
  • Uzumaki

And, uhm, my most recent anime crush 🥺😭

The Parasyte anime is done really well too.  I recommend it if you enjoyed the manga.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say, this season is pretty stacked when it comes to titles I am watching and the increasing number of shows I want to add to my watchlist but can't due to time constraints. My current watching schedule entails:

The planned ones:

Komi S2 (obviously)

Kaguya S3 (because it's probably one of the best romcoms of all time, and if you haven't watched or read it, you're seriously missing out)

Ascendance of a Bookworm S3 (I'm reading the light novels too, and the anime works decently enough)

Aharen-san (because I read the manga and want to see the adaptation)

Spy x Family (it's been hyped up, and with every right)

The discoveries:

1. Aoashi: A modern take on football (soccer for the uneducated :P) anime, and with a more realistic approach too. Production I.G has been a great pick when it comes to sports anime, and I'm optimistic on this one so far.

Trailer:

Spoiler

2. Deaimon: A sweet Slice of Life anime taking place around a traditional Japanese sweet shop in Kyoto. It looks gorgeous, it has some serious themes behind all the light-heartedness, and a bit of a music theme on top, which puts it right up my alley. Personal recommendation.
Trailer: 

Spoiler

3. Summertime Render: I was looking for a show to counterbalance all the SoL and Romcom stuff I'm watching this season, and I think I found something great: a mystery thriller. Boy comes back to his home island after his childhood friend/foster sister drowned while saving a little girl. But as her cause of death comes into question, a greater mystery surrounding the entire island unfolds and we follow our protagonist trying to solve the puzzle. Uncanny and exciting show (especially with the ED I now know an island in Japan I never want to visit :D). Another recommendation if you haven't heard about this already.
Trailer:

Spoiler

4. Paripi Koumei: You know, I never thought to see Zhuge Liang being reincarnated into modern Tokyo, listening to some girl singing and deciding to become her manager in order to make her a big edm star vocalist, but here we are, and it's so good. Personal recommendation.

Spoiler

• Like 1

I'm waiting for the season to get close to the end so I can marathon them.  Hate not being able to watch 3 or 4 episodes at a time.  But I agree, this season looks stacked.  Just about finished up watching everything I planned on watching from last season.

Definitely excited for Komi s2 because well, Komi.   Also Kaguya is a must watch.  I was so psyched that the 2nd season wasn't a bust like a lot but instead just as good as the first season, minus the ending theme 😄

16 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

I'm waiting for the season to get close to the end so I can marathon them.  Hate not being able to watch 3 or 4 episodes at a time.  But I agree, this season looks stacked.  Just about finished up watching everything I planned on watching from last season.

Definitely excited for Komi s2 because well, Komi.   Also Kaguya is a must watch.  I was so psyched that the 2nd season wasn't a bust like a lot but instead just as good as the first season, minus the ending theme 😄

I usually to do the same, but at moment, I'm just not in the mood for binging. And it still boils down to watching 4 episodes in a row sometimes, just for different shows.

I had to put Kaguya as the last one to watch because everything else with romcom elements just feels kinda lame in comparison. So I'm either watching Kaguya last, or with different genres of shows to avoid this situation. I think Kaguya is currently the only show that makes me genuinely laugh out loud or has me grinning nonstop while watching it.

I actually scored Kaguya S2 one point higher than S1. Things like the Bakemonogatari reference scene (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_h0_Ko3HSE) just added to my enjoyment.

i'm just sticking to manga everything that coming out right now ive already read  must of what being put in the anime lol 

only anime that i for sure will be watching if it ever comes  out  is bleach  i will not miss that  i may have given up on naruto and one peiece  and pretty much everything as simple bc i'm reading it  lol 

On 4/30/2022 at 6:02 PM, *Kiba* said:

i'm just sticking to manga everything that coming out right now ive already read  must of what being put in the anime lol 

only anime that i for sure will be watching if it ever comes  out  is bleach  i will not miss that  i may have given up on naruto and one peiece  and pretty much everything as simple bc i'm reading it  lol 

Super excited for the new Bleach anime as well. I am guessing you have already seen it if you are a fan, but they released a trailer a few months ago (linked at the bottom of post) so it seems pretty reliable that they will release the blood war arc in anime form. I believe it is currently set to start releasing episodes this October, so not even too long of a wait!

Seems like some of you guys tend to watch a bit more of the slice of life type categories, but I was really shocked to not see anyone talking about Demon Slayer in this thread. Only has two seasons so far and the characters can get bland at some points, but I enjoyed it a lot and the animation alone makes it worth watching imo. Definitely the best animation I have ever seen from an anime and is super cool to watch... especially after a joint 😄

i have seen it  lol i watch both season of demon slayer that was pretty much at the end of my retirement to manga lol my anime list is in my sig there only like 800+ on the list i had another list on my jump drive  that is broken now with 300+ that need to be added to myanimelist  lol i just got lazy and never added them to it there were new and old in that list that need to be added saddness thinking about my JD i think the only thing wrong with both of mine are the part you plug in the soldering has came off them sigh easy fix that cost my money that i don't have to fix lol 

and ya i was a fan of bleach  i watch all the esp  but i didn't read all the manga i stop when the anime did so i don't think i read the blood arc then again maybe i have it's been a very long time ago lol 

neliel start my  obsession with  green hair anime chick lol us to be pink now  hair color that really that big of a deal if i had to pick i think white  is cute  

Edited by *Kiba*

@*Kiba* I feel your pain man.  It's a life long mission to get my MAL up to date being I started watching anime 15+ years before I created an account.  Luckily I had a kinda loose list of anime I had seen.  I'm horrible with remembering names so I realized early on I should start writing them down.

4 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

@*Kiba* I feel your pain man.  It's a life long mission to get my MAL up to date being I started watching anime 15+ years before I created an account.  Luckily I had a kinda loose list of anime I had seen.  I'm horrible with remembering names so I realized early on I should start writing them down.

don't even get me started on name lol  there the devil names of anime

i us to just us http://otaku-streamers.com/anime/ for my anime list  this was before i us to download everything i us to watch from cyber12 back in the day were  SMPlayer was  god lol 

Edited by *Kiba*
spelled that wrong lol

30 minutes ago, *Kiba* said:

i have seen it  lol i watch both season of demon slayer that was pretty much at the end of my retirement to manga lol my anime list is in my sig there only like 800+ on the list i had another list on my jump drive  that is broken now with 300+ that need to be added to myanimelist  lol i just got lazy and never added them to it there were new and old in that list that need to be added saddness thinking about my JD i think the only thing wrong with both of mine are the part you plug in the soldering has came off them sigh easy fix that cost my money that i don't have to fix lol 

and ya i was a fan of bleach  i watch all the esp  but i didn't read all the manga i stop when the anime did so i don't think i read the blood arc then again maybe i have it's been a very long time ago lol 

neliel start my  obsession with  green hair anime chick lol us to be pink now  hair color that really that big of a deal if i had to pick i think white  is cute  

Nell is cute. Also looking forward to Bleach since I read the manga and the trailer looks hype af ("Number One" is just such a great signature track) .

I kinda get being tired after having watched that number of shows you have. But for me with "only" 300 anime watched, there's still a lot of charm to be found in anime that just adds a different dimension to the source material. Konosuba's or Kaguya's voice acting just makes the whole thing double the fun and seeing how the overall animation quality increases over the years doesn't hurt either.

@Dizmal For some reason, I'm just not in the mood for action-adventure-shounen. I haven't watched either Demon Slayer or Jujutsu Kaisen yet. I'm only reading One Piece and MHA. 

I recently started reading some Isekai LNs (Slime, Bookworm, Overlord), and I have to say I'm surprised by the quality. Prose is mostly good, and worldbuilding and overall details are definitely on the strong side with those, especially compared to their respective anime.

• Like 1